Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a sample of this to try and, just like the saying, "The first one's free, but after that it'll COST ya!" I was hooked on something that is $95USD for a 1 oz bottle of the stuff!!

It's a slippery fluid that you use before blow-drying and ironing. It has silicones to smooth and hyaluronic acid to add moisture. I scoffed at anything that expensive and swore I'd never cave to the hype! Well, every time I use it I can't believe how full, smooth and bouncey my hair is. Nothing compares. It does seem to protect against heat damage, as my hair is looking better on the ends that get the ironing. Too bad it's so expensive, but only a tiny pinhead amount is all I use, so I am justifying the splurge.....

Anyone else use it?

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,823 Posts
I have never used any Fekkai products. I see them alot, but never tried them. Maybe I should try this one. I like the protection part, as I am a flat iron maniac-

fawnie you still using this? A lot changes for me in products in 4 months-

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
That is a loooot of $$$ for a haircare product. I get great results with the Frizz ease syrum. Have you ever tried it? If so, how do you think it compares to the Fekkai? I know that his recently launched home hair dye kits have been panned by critics as overpriced hype.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah it's too expensive. I switched to Pureology NanoWorks S&C and like it even better. Plus it's SLS free and doesn't make my scalp itch.

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,823 Posts
Yeah it's too expensive. I switched to Pureology NanoWorks S&C and like it even better. Plus it's SLS free and doesn't make my scalp itch.
I use Pureology Superstraight relaxing serum (in the blue bottle) and I use the Antifade ShineMax shinning/smoother (in the purple bottle). I used to use Pureology in the purple bottle it smelled like mint for shampoo and conditioner.

For now shampoo/conditioner I am using this-
Loreal Age Densiforce Serie Expert Professional - L'Oreal Serie Expert

I like it alot-
I switch my hair products up often.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts