Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have these fine lines under my eyes - not sure if they're wrinkles or not because I think wrinkles form where skin creases (like when smiling/squinting etc) but I've done every possible movement in my face and none of the movements create the lines that have appeared under my eyes. The weird thing is they just randomly appeared one morning - it wasn't a gradual thing.. they just were there suddenly.. Anyway they're making me really self conscious now, they're always there and under some lights they just look so bad. I haven't tried any eye creams (yet) because I heard they don't help at all, but maybe they do.. I don't know. I'm hoping there will be some answers here that will help.

Also: I do exercise - just some push ups and sit ups everyday. And my diet isn't that great but it's always been the same so I don't really see why that would create the lines (especially ones that suddenly appear instead of gradual). Also I definitely get enough sleep.

It won't let me post URLs because I'm new but just put the http thing infront of these
i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt357/victoria6060842/2009_06060001.jpg
i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt357/victoria6060842/2009_06060002.jpg
i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt357/victoria6060842/2009_06060003.jpg
i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt357/victoria6060842/2009_06060004.jpg

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I got my fine lines under my eyes from a very young age, i actually found out shortly after i got these that i then had an underactive thryoid this might be something you want into!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Lines and wrinkles don't come with a number. Everybody ages differently. If you are exercising ,eating a good diet, getting enough sleep and you can rule out any health problem you may have, you simply might be getting under eye lines early.

Yes eye creams do help. Check out ingredients in the products for the best results. If you need further help check out source profile- Ingredients...

·
Registered
412 Posts
It can't hurt to get a little more moisture and sunscreen around the eyes. I doubt it will reverse anything but maybe it will help the progression.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I would get a health check up personally, yes of course you can get lines under the eyes at under age, but sometimes this can be a lack of something in your diet, or something else such as a thyroid problem, better to be safe than sorry i say

1 - 6 of 6 Posts