Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TLDR My first routine so if you need extra info feel free to ask. Once skin dried could see a lot of dead skin on. Cleanser contains salicylic acid. Still couldnt do it amount got bigger over a month. Used my moms peeling gel it did the work skin goes off and feels good found out scrub is bad. After few days already can see some dead skin. Is it okay that cleanser contains salicylic acid and I use it twice a day? And is it okay if I will use exfoliant with salylic acid also (paula choice)

Hello I started my first skincare so all this is just my assumption. I found out my cleanser contains salicylic acid (2%) which is exfoliant and should clean dead skin (I believe) But in a morning when my face is dry I could clearly see here is still a lot of dead skin I just used my moms peeling gel. It made my skin looked a lot better and all of that skin fall (I felt like a snake lol)
After few days once my skin dries I can again see here is dead skin cells a lot less of course ( I found out scrub is bad to use) so I also found out chemical exfoliant is best to use. I want to buy this paulas choice exfoliant, is it okay that cleanser contains salicylic acid same as treatment? Well I am confused, I hope you can understand what I wrote. I am not a native speaker. Please enjoy your day and Thank you for your help!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts