Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beauty comes from inside! I spent years researching just what is it that I need to have flawless skin, healthy hair and nails and overall wellbeing. So I now have my own trusted system that has worked on me, my family and friends. I havent got sick for 3 years...even when my husband had a flu I didnt catch it from him.
My skin is now flawless and hair and nails grow like weeds.

Here is a list of supplements that I take

1. FOOD BASED MULTIVITAMIN. I personally like "ALIVE" and "VITAMIN CODE" brands because they do not contain any synthetic vitamins, they are 100% natural

2. FISH OIL. Is a must for so many things! Omega-3 fatty acids are essential for our bodies

3. SILICA Helps the creation of collagen, elestin and keratin which are all nessesary for beauty of hair, skin and nails

4. CHLOROPHYLL (green pigment of plants) My superstar! Puts the much needed oxigen in the body, rebulids blood, acts as an internal deodorant and gets rid of dark circles!

5. RESVERATROL My "stay young forever" supplement. Has a long list of benefits including skin health

6. MSM An ultimate "beauty nutrient" We dont get enough of it from the food we eat since we cook it which destroys most of vital nutrients. MSM detoxifies body, helps cell renewal, makes skin soft and supple and makes hair and nails grow twice faster.

7. AVOID EATING ANYTHING NOT NATURAL. EAT FRESH FRUITS AND VEGGIES.

I know it seems like a lot of supplements and buying it all from a healthfood store can cost a lot. I used to buy it all from Wholefoods till i discovered iherb website. I now save at least 50% of what i used to spend and its very much affordable for me.
Use code ZAR957 at checkout to get $5 off your first order. The shipping is very low as well :)

Be healthy! Be beautifull!
God bless!

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
Yes I use iherb or vitacost myself. We have a big group of supplement supporters here-

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Another vote for Iherb....great prices and low shipping cost
I love Vitacost as well. Beyond A Century, Performance Nutritional Products has the following deal:

Good through September 15, 2009, we are offering a 10% product discount or free shipping! Use code FREESHIP for free standard shipping ($5 value) OR use code ENDSUM for a 10% product discount. Limit one coupon per order. Coupon code can be entered during the checkout process and is calculated when the order is submitted.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
I use many of the NSI brands Peri and love them. The price is just unbeatable! I always get my order in record time and never had a problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts