Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi first off let me introduce my myself .....Hi everyone
well I've been a long time lurker of this board for while now and I have a little bit of info that may help some folks thats tryin to compond their own cream. And having problems in getting the hq to fully dissolve without oxination meaning turning it brown and useless I have a link that said hq can be dissolve better in alchohol I don't know but anyway heres the link it's on google books and pretty soon I'll post other info as soon as I find them maybe if all of us study the info maybe we can put our heads together and come up with some safe alternatives for at home use so please stay tune a lot off the info I'm coming up with are chemistry books on hq

Peace and much love,
Starbrite

·
Registered
7,911 Posts
Thanks!, Glad to have you on this forum, very resourceful
. I tried dissolving my HQ crystals for a 10% concentration is isopropyl alcohol and then transferring it to the Eucerin, it didnt turn brown but it didnt mix well either, you could see the oils from the eucerin sitting on top even after shaking vigorously over the next couple days.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your welcome LNL heres some more info on Answer.com info regarding hq and its melting point and preperations regarding skin aplications this site won't let me post the link because I'm under 15 post

1 - 3 of 3 Posts