Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is IMPERATIVE that you guys use a very thin, pea to a nickel sized amount if you are using it for your whole face, this gel is very concentrated and it comes in a jar so when you stick your fingers in then it might come out with TOO MUCH, so to prevent that just graze over the gel to get just enough to spread it b.c it spreads very well and takes about 10 minutes to dry. So my point is: DO NOT USE TOO MUCH, use a very thin amount accordingly.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
It is IMPERATIVE that you guys use a very thin, pea to a nickel sized amount if you are using it for your whole face, this gel is very concentrated and it comes in a jar so when you stick your fingers in then it might come out with TOO MUCH, so to prevent that just graze over the gel to get just enough to spread it b.c it spreads very well and takes about 10 minutes to dry. So my point is: DO NOT USE TOO MUCH, use a very thin amount accordingly.
Thank you LNL. I will take your advice!!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Mine came with a tiny spatula but I don't use it, I use my pinky finger. lol
I put on a very thin layer on my knuckles and rub it in really well, then another layer just to sit on top of the skin and let it soak in itself. This is what I do for my hands.

LightNLift suggestions for facial use is a good idea to follow.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Thanks, LNL. It is so important to get good advice B4 trying something new. Esp on the face since the company says not to use it there. Imagine had someone here slathered it on? YIKES!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Is there any truth to some suggestions that once you stop using F&F that pigmentation comes back with a vengeance?
I have a tendency to sometimes overuse product that is why I've placed an order for the facial lightening cream from this line...
Another question has anyone heard of the Ashe skin care line, I've heard it is good, but takes about 6 months to see significant results...
sorry, I am all over the place...
thanks for the feedback!

Cheers,
G

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ive seen the ads of Ashe around in my neighborhood telephone pole thing, I called them and its just HQ 2%, Kojic Acid, Kojic Acid Dipalmitate, Arbutin, and retinol, nothing special, I guess it'll brighten and diminish discolorations by half. It wont come back with a vengeance if you switch to retin-A and wear a strong sunblock and maintain 2 days out of the week. Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Concentrated Serum will give you similar if not better results nad that costs 20 bucks at the drugstore.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ive seen the ads of Ashe around in my neighborhood telephone pole thing, I called them and its just HQ 2%, Kojic Acid, Kojic Acid Dipalmitate, Arbutin, and retinol, nothing special, I guess it'll brighten and diminish discolorations by half. It wont come back with a vengeance if you switch to retin-A and wear a strong sunblock and maintain 2 days out of the week. Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Concentrated Serum will give you similar if not better results nad that costs 20 bucks at the drugstore.
Thanks LNL, is the one ordered alright? (F&F facial lightening cream) Sorry for all the questions, but I just have couple of stubborn areas which I need to lighten. Should I only apply it on those areas or all over the face?
Thanks for your suggestions.

Cheers,
G

·
Registered
485 Posts
Maybe you can add Retin A to those stubborn areas and then the facial cream. I added Retin A to my Fair and Flawless facial lightener but I apply it all over my face.

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks LNL, is the one ordered alright? (F&F facial lightening cream) Sorry for all the questions, but I just have couple of stubborn areas which I need to lighten. Should I only apply it on those areas or all over the face?
Thanks for your suggestions.

Cheers,
G
you ordered the facial cream for stubborn areas, no hun. The 5xf intensive body lightening gel is the one for stubborn areas and you CAN use it on your face for quicker results but you can go ahead and apply the one you purchased on the stubborn areas, finish it and order the 5xf.

Skin | care | talk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts