Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After spending a week in Hawaii all of my "liver spots", which I had carefully bleached off all year, returned with a vengence. I went to a day spa to get a pedicure during a 3-day break in California on the way back from Hawaii to my home in Maryland. My face was driving me so crazy that I asked them what they would recommend for these brown spots. They recommended several products in a line called Christina. They have a high concentration of Vitamin C. Then then told me that, if this did not work, I would be looking at Obagi (big bucks). Well after 30 days on the Christina Day Serum and Night Serum, I can't believe the difference. Almost no liver spots! The down side. It's hard to find the products. The day spa is called La Bella and they have a web site from which you can order. I could not find another way to get them. Just thought I would pass this along as I have tried many things that did not work and were expensive and this line was cheaper than Obagi and you do not have to use like 12 products.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Thanks Caligirl!!

I'm still a bit confused about Vita C creams.
I know there are threads here that I need to read up on for opinions.
Seems to be an unstable ingredient and I wouldn't even know if the Vita C cream or serum I was using went bad or not.

But I will check out the product that is really helping you get rid of your "liver spots"

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
After spending a week in Hawaii all of my "liver spots", which I had carefully bleached off all year, returned with a vengence. I went to a day spa to get a pedicure during a 3-day break in California on the way back from Hawaii to my home in Maryland. My face was driving me so crazy that I asked them what they would recommend for these brown spots. They recommended several products in a line called Christina. They have a high concentration of Vitamin C. Then then told me that, if this did not work, I would be looking at Obagi (big bucks). Well after 30 days on the Christina Day Serum and Night Serum, I can't believe the difference. Almost no liver spots! The down side. It's hard to find the products. The day spa is called La Bella and they have a web site from which you can order. I could not find another way to get them. Just thought I would pass this along as I have tried many things that did not work and were expensive and this line was cheaper than Obagi and you do not have to use like 12 products.
I think you are talking about LaBelle Day Spa, is that right? If so I visit there often, there is one in the town my son goes to college-
they only have a couple locations, all in California. If you are talking about LaBelle it is a great place. They do carry Christina stuff, so I am sure this is the one you are referring too.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes Gymrat. You have the spa name correct, it's LaBelle Day Spa. I made the error and they do carry that line of products along with many others. I agree that it's a great place. I live in the middle of nowhere so I do not have one by me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts