Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking this forum for years so will finally contribute.

My body has always been yellow, but my face and hands chocolate brown...so in the past I used G&G to get face to match. Went on holiday last year and got sun burnt.. was so depressed and have tried so many different things to remove the sunburn and lighten my whole body evenly.

Here is what finally worked after 9 months of trying different things:

IV
Glutax 5gs - once a week. Same time every week. Have had 5 sessions, doing another 5 then they said I should stop. Costing me £80 per session.

Suppositories
Crystal Glow Gluthianone 2000mg - I try do every night except night I do IV. Takes a while for that area to get used to it, used to burn a lot in the beginning, now its fine. I will use these for rest of the year. Costs £249 for 30 suppositories

Soap
Marie France Kojic Acid - use this on entire body 4-5 days a week - $15
On days I dont use, I use Aqueous Cream to bath

Moisturiser
Emu Oil - but I am looking for a good natural skin lightening lotion, so please recommend ones you know that work!

Vitamins & Minerals
Solgar Vitamin C Crystals - 3000mg a day
OptiMSM MSM Flakes - 12000-24000mg a day. So 12...2x a day
Alpha Lipoic Acid - 600mg a day
Wild Oregano Oil - 1 capsule a day
Solgar Zinc Gluconate - 60mgn 1 a day
Solgar Vitamin E - 1000 IU, 1 a day
Solgar Cod Liver Oil - 1 a day
Now Foods Sunflower Lecithin - 1 tbps per meal
Solgar Vitamin C and Rose Hip - 1 a day
Solgar Evening Primrose - 1 a day
Solgar B Complex - 100s Extra Potency - 2x a day
Solgar Ubiquinol - 1x a day

Diet
Don't eat meat or fish, only vegetables
Don't drink alcohol or smoke weed
Drink 3L MINIMUM and this is even low, a day

Exercise
Try do 30 mins a day or 1hr every other day

This is what finally got my skin to lighten. I was taking SHC Gluthianione liposomal vitamin C and Glutha for 2 months with no luck, but I was still drinking, smoking and eating meat at that time. So maybe that is why it did not work.

Also, I am currently taking and doing so much as you can see, I cant possibly tell you which one I think is making it work the most.

The regime is expensive but it works, so that's all I care about...back to yellowness for me.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Can you detail how you use your Marie France soap? Whenever I use Kojic soap in shower I get blotchy lightening.

Do you leave it on and step out of shower?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you detail how you use your Marie France soap? Whenever I use Kojic soap in shower I get blotchy lightening.

Do you leave it on and step out of shower?
I rub soap bar under water....then rub the bar all over body, also put some on my face using hands. Then I massage soap into skin for about 3 minutes....adding a bit of water to bring the white of the soap back up from time to time.
Let it sit for 1 min then rinse off....my skin is extremely soft and not dry from the soap, but I think this is because of emu oil.

I also cut bar into small pieces and use a small bit at a time to make it last longer

·
Registered
8 Posts
Been lurking this forum for years so will finally contribute.

My body has always been yellow, but my face and hands chocolate brown...so in the past I used G&G to get face to match. Went on holiday last year and got sun burnt.. was so depressed and have tried so many different things to remove the sunburn and lighten my whole body evenly.

Here is what finally worked after 9 months of trying different things:

IV
Glutax 5gs - once a week. Same time every week. Have had 5 sessions, doing another 5 then they said I should stop. Costing me £80 per session.

Suppositories
Crystal Glow Gluthianone 2000mg - I try do every night except night I do IV. Takes a while for that area to get used to it, used to burn a lot in the beginning, now its fine. I will use these for rest of the year. Costs £249 for 30 suppositories

Soap
Marie France Kojic Acid - use this on entire body 4-5 days a week - $15
On days I dont use, I use Aqueous Cream to bath

Moisturiser
Emu Oil - but I am looking for a good natural skin lightening lotion, so please recommend ones you know that work!

Vitamins & Minerals
Solgar Vitamin C Crystals - 3000mg a day
OptiMSM MSM Flakes - 12000-24000mg a day. So 12...2x a day
Alpha Lipoic Acid - 600mg a day
Wild Oregano Oil - 1 capsule a day
Solgar Zinc Gluconate - 60mgn 1 a day
Solgar Vitamin E - 1000 IU, 1 a day
Solgar Cod Liver Oil - 1 a day
Now Foods Sunflower Lecithin - 1 tbps per meal
Solgar Vitamin C and Rose Hip - 1 a day
Solgar Evening Primrose - 1 a day
Solgar B Complex - 100s Extra Potency - 2x a day
Solgar Ubiquinol - 1x a day

Diet
Don't eat meat or fish, only vegetables
Don't drink alcohol or smoke weed
Drink 3L MINIMUM and this is even low, a day

Exercise
Try do 30 mins a day or 1hr every other day

This is what finally got my skin to lighten. I was taking SHC Gluthianione liposomal vitamin C and Glutha for 2 months with no luck, but I was still drinking, smoking and eating meat at that time. So maybe that is why it did not work.

Also, I am currently taking and doing so much as you can see, I cant possibly tell you which one I think is making it work the most.

The regime is expensive but it works, so that's all I care about...back to yellowness for me.
This is almost mirroring my regimen. It’s weird that I only started 2 weeks ago and my legs and hand are a shade lighter. I am having IV’s two times a week and using Marie France kojic soap morning and night on my body. I think MSM helps too. I also bought four months supply from SHC Glutathione that’s supposed to arrive on Tuesday. The only issue is I can’t stop eating meat

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is almost mirroring my regimen. It’s weird that I only started 2 weeks ago and my legs and hand are a shade lighter. I am having IV’s two times a week and using Marie France kojic soap morning and night on my body. I think MSM helps too. I also bought four months supply from SHC Glutathione that’s supposed to arrive on Tuesday. The only issue is I can’t stop eating meat
What brand are you using for IV? Congrats on lifhtening!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’m going to an IV clinic so I am not sure what brand they use. Should I be asking them? I know i just got a shade lighter due to kojic soap use and exfoliating after a very long time. I’m planning on doing at least 30 IV’s because i know it takes a long time to work. If I don’t see results by then, I will not carry on.

·
Registered
117 Posts
@Hostility101 How much liposomal glutathione from SHC did you take daily? For a natural lightening lotion I’d recommend Radiant Glow Botanical I’ve heard its really good.
Otherwise regimen looks good.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I’m going to an IV clinic so I am not sure what brand they use. Should I be asking them? I know i just got a shade lighter due to kojic soap use and exfoliating after a very long time. I’m planning on doing at least 30 IV’s because i know it takes a long time to work. If I don’t see results by then, I will not carry on.
It would be good to know the brand so you can do your research on it. Dont want to pay for 30 IVs and it doesn't work....have seen that happen to a lot of people.

Just ask them the brand and the dosage

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@Hostility101 How much liposomal glutathione from SHC did you take daily? For a natural lightening lotion I’d recommend Radiant Glow Botanical I’ve heard its really good.
Otherwise regimen looks good.
I was mixing it with the Vitamin C and probably taking 3000 of each a day.
I won't write off the brand, simply because I was still drinking and smoking whilst I was taking it...but it literally did nothing for me.
Their kojic acid soap also did nothing for me...so im not buying anymore of their products for now.

Thank you so much for that lotion! Literally going to order it now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts