Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It it called NIA24 Sun Damage Prevention 100% Mineral Sunscreen. The reason for why it would be great for use in your skin lightening regimen is because:
-It contains 5% Pro-Niacin which evens out skin tone and is proven to reverse a lot of damage or even prevent, go to their website they have backed up research.
-Is SPF 30 and oil-free.
-100% Mineral - Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide.
-Frangrance, Color, and Dye Free.
-Non-comedogenic.

I used it for two weeks and it works well to lighten skin tone and the best thing it kept my skin tone EVEN and did not make me dark during the day when I would be out. I recommend this because its a sunscreen that does double duty of lightening your skin with Pro-Niacin and it does so consistently unlike sunscreens with HQ which darkers upon exposure to sunlight b/c HQ is unstable with sunlight.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Koalaki, your endorsement reads like 'ad copy'. Are you representing this company?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no im just listing what it says on the back of the product. and also, why is it that when a product works and the person is happy with the results, people like you come out of the woodworks like ants with accusations. Of course its gonna sound like an ad because my intentions are to persuade people that this product is really something to look out for and I am excited about it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts