Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you dare....post your foundation before and after pics here. Also be sure to post what foundation you used.
TIP: alot of foundations, if used very very lightly, can be layered for more coverage if needed. After the first very light layer...wait 30 seconds and apply another light layer. Works great with both Mac SFF and Prescriptives, from my experience. Oh and if your coverage is too heavy, sheer down your foundation with a wet sponge application or add your moisturizer and mix the foundation before applying.
I'll go first. Forgive the various sizes, I'm no pro....actually was lazy to make them the same size.

Before and after with Prescriptives Virtual Matte:

Attachment 6Attachment 11

And here is Mac Studio Fix:

Attachment 6Attachment 12

Personally I like the Prescriptives Virtual Matte look the best.....

EXCUSE the cropping....trying to crop, messed up the picture quality, but you get the point.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would... im just a little scared to post my photos on the internet.
Actually, it doesn't have to be full face....just crop an area of your face, like say the cheek and chin area....and no one will be the wiser (no one will recognize you). Use paint or photoshop to crop the pictures.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow. The Prescriptives looks better out of the two pics. I will be sure to post a pic as soon as I get time!
I can't wait to see others, wahoo....jump on in and join the fun!!!!!

Thank you, I have to say I agree, although the picture quality and the cropping kinda messed up how the Mac looks in real life (definitely not model material, but I'm not afraid to do stuff like this for science....he he he).

I also love my EDM (Every Day Mineral) Foundation and my Arbonne Mineral Foundation.

I'll work on those 2 foundations next.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow that looks really good. I was thinking of buying the prescriptives virtual matte but the SA said that they don't give samples out GRR.
I'm looking for a foundation that doesn't slide off my face after a few hours. Something long wearing with medium coverage.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Wow,Kelly the Prescriptives Virtual Matte makes ur skin looks just flawless. Great job!!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
yep the Prescriptives has more cover. What color is that one you are wearing?

·
Registered
100 Posts
I know it's an old thread... but I'm surprised more of the Elite members of the forum don't post their results on photos
We(newbies) want to see!!!

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
I used pics I have on my laptop so I wouldn't have to go search on my desktop pc.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Yep Sandia our skin tones are very much the same and you lashes got MUCH MUCH darker they were very blonde before but now WOW!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts