Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have Tretinoin purchased from All Day Chemist. The .1% is a little strong for me but would be useful for someone with a higher tolerance. I have about 3-5 I want to give away - you just pay for shipping.

Also for sale is Fair and White Body Clarifying Milk (17.6 oz) partially used for $5 plus shipping.

PM me for questions.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,

I have Tretinoin purchased from All Day Chemist. The .1% is a little strong for me but would be useful for someone with a higher tolerance. I have about 3-5 I want to give away - you just pay for shipping.

Also for sale is Fair and White Body Clarifying Milk (17.6 oz) partially used for $5 plus shipping.

PM me for questions.

Hey! Do you have anymore?

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Hi,

PM me for questions.
do you have any gel left for sale?

·
Registered
973 Posts
Does the fair and white really work? Also any suggestions for 1.5-2 shades and not a pale look?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@2toned @pengcaramelglo

I will update this thread when they are taken, otherwise assume there are some available.

PM me if you are actually interested. I'm willing to mail it out, if you cover shipping (US only). I'm a long time member of this forum, just trying to pay it forward.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts