Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
I ordered the free trial of Hydroderm a couple of times and then cancelled before I got charged on my credit card.
Never noticed anything from this product. Have read negative reviews about it.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Oh you are so right. And you have to watch carefully that they don't keep charging your CC with these - I usually just go for the "no CC needed" ones to be safe.

For Sunscreen, glycolic product, and other nice skincare samples (for a small price):

Quality skincare -- Vit. C, Diacneal, Euro sunscreens, peels, acne remedies, DMAE, botox alternatives, more.
Have you ordered from this site? Any problems? I'm wary as I ordered a "free sample" for SH and cancelled the following day when I printed out all their terms,i.e., auto ship after 15 days. I received the sample which was crap and then my credit card was debited twice by another company I hadn't even heard of but they sure had all my info -- either scammed off the other site or "shared" by the freebie order. I cancelled my credit card as I couldn't be bothered by future hassles. I note that the Derm store ships to Canada -- is it reliable? They have some products there I haven't seen up here which I think may address the rosasea or whatever problem I have.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mari, I have not ordered from SkinCareCentral.biz, no.
I have ordered from Dermstore.com frequently though and have never had a problem with them.
Yes, I recall you had a horrible time with ordering online! Grrrr......even when you are careful, as I know you must be, the debbils can get you. So many scammers out there, even more so in this desperate age.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Mari, I have not ordered from SkinCareCentral.biz, no.
I have ordered from Dermstore.com frequently though and have never had a problem with them.
Yes, I recall you had a horrible time with ordering online! Grrrr......even when you are careful, as I know you must be, the debbils can get you. So many scammers out there, even more so in this desperate age.
From what I've read from cosmetic newsletters the biggest sales in cosmetics right now are directed for aging skin -- I guess it's because we have the baby boomers coming of age. So you have these scammers bottling up some concoction that I'm not sure has the ingredients and selling agressively through cosmetic sites. Go on any cosmetic site especially if it you are looking for "mature cosmetics" and you have a blinking pop-up come on that promises porcelain skin within 30 days. I should have exited the site as the pop-up was agressive and I couldn't exit the normal way. There was a small article in the local paper about these scam sites so there must be more than one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts