Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to have a full body from a sunless tanner all the time? I know that you can get sprayed at a saloon, but it only lasts for a couple of days and it's pretty expensive. I'm looking for *something* that can make my body tan the whole month;D Without using sunbeds of course

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Why don't you try using tanning creams. They progressively tan your skin and you can use that instead of your normal moisturiser.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Why don't you try using tanning creams. They progressively tan your skin and you can use that instead of your normal moisturiser.
The Biotherm is allegedly really good as recommended on this site by a poster--I forget who--it is too early in the AM! That said, I do not like creams by and large because of the need to constantly exfoliate, re-apply, worry about uneven application and more wear and tear on certain areas.

Krazyloveaffair if you are intent on buying a cream this site gives some reviews and lists a bunch of products as does makeupalley

Buy Guinot and Matis suntan and sun care skin care products in Brooklyn

Personally I am leaning toward using Horse Chestnut because it has benefits to the skin and is more a direct skin dye and can be applied daily to give a bronze-tint.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This sounds great, however, will I able to be as dark as from self tanners? Also, how am I going to get tan on my back without visiting a saloon lol

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
This sounds great, however, will I able to be as dark as from self tanners? Also, how am I going to get tan on my back without visiting a saloon lol
Thats why they sell self tanners in a spray can-
they work great!! I would go to the store and try a few to see what color is good for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts