Skin Care Talk banner
321 - 340 of 359 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
First time was scary!

Saw this thread....these are funny af lol

Well quick question when u shower and the water turn brown does it means it's an HQ cream?

Cos I know for sure that HQ creams usually turn water yellow when u wash ur hands and also makes white clothes have yellow/orange stains

I have this self-proclaimed "Non HQ " moisturizer which has "Snail Slime " as part of the main ingredients but whenever I use and sweat a lil my clothes get these annoying brown stains and also whenever I shower/wash my hands too the water turns brown

Does it means the moisturizer has a fishy ingredients like HQ or something? @lightboy

·
Registered
2,127 Posts

Well quick question when u shower and the water turn brown does it means it's an HQ cream?

Cos I know for sure that HQ creams usually turn water yellow when u wash ur hands and also makes white clothes have yellow/orange stains

I have this self-proclaimed "Non HQ " moisturizer which has "Snail Slime " as part of the main ingredients but whenever I use and sweat a lil my clothes get these annoying brown stains and also whenever I shower/wash my hands too the water turns brown

Does it means the moisturizer has a fishy ingredients like HQ or something? @lightboy
Yay someone finally noticed that post! Not necessarily. Lots of ingredients can oxidize

·
Registered
2,127 Posts

·
Administrator
33,989 Posts

@EmmaGH No, lots of products contain coloring oxides, read the labels, my guess is your using a few that contain them. HQ won't rinse having any color, your fine :thumbsup:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Anyone: "I hate skin bleachers! You're wrong and immoral!"

me:
Facial hair Beard Photo caption

Anyone: "You cant lighten and like yourself. It's self hate !"

me:

Anyone: "But {insert believed in God's name} MADE you dark! You're evil for changing that!"
Facial hair Beard Chin Moustache Photo caption

Anyone: "Skin bleachers are all ugly to me. It offends me personally that you want to lighten!"

me:
Facial hair Beard Moustache Human Photo caption

Anyone: "Well, personally I LOVE being Dark!"

me:
Human Bathing Flesh Jacuzzi Barechested

Sorry guys I've been reading some internet comments lol :rofl::rofl:

321 - 340 of 359 Posts