Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure many of y'all know g&g oil has been discontinued. I'm hoping some of y'all know some serums or oils that are similar to the g&g oil. G&g oil peeled me and gave a nice pale yellowish tone but the cream and lotion darkened me. I also wanted to know if y'all could name a few creams, lotions, oils\serums that give a pale tone. I've done my research and found that kojic acid, ikb, lighten up, etc give a pale tone. I just wanna see if there are more products

·
Registered
465 Posts
I'm sure many of y'all know g&g oil has been discontinued. I'm hoping some of y'all know some serums or oils that are similar to the g&g oil. G&g oil peeled me and gave a nice pale yellowish tone but the cream and lotion darkened me. I also wanted to know if y'all could name a few creams, lotions, oils\serums that give a pale tone. I've done my research and found that kojic acid, ikb, lighten up, etc give a pale tone. I just wanna see if there are more products
Maxiwhite (KA version) serum Or Fair&White serum(KA version)

·
Registered
373 Posts
I bought some GG oil just a few months ago from house of beauty as well and as far as I can remember, it still smells and feels the same. But I've noticed GG oil is making my skin easily bruise up.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I bought some GG oil just a few months ago from house of beauty as well and as far as I can remember, it still smells and feels the same. But I've noticed GG oil is making my skin easily bruise up.
yea because it thins skin more easy, I use it too. Just get some shea butter soap

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hey @Annamarie6 i know this thread is kinda old but i just found a bottle of g&g oil in my skincare stash and I'm wondering if it's still a great oil to use seeing as it's Kojic acid and bearberry extracts lighteners. What do you think? Can you use it on damp skin and follow up with shea butter mix?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yes this oil will forever be a staple for me. If you are looking too yellow or orange add this to your cream just not alot. Make sure to take breaks from it for months and skinbuild
Thanks alot for responding @Annamarie6 I've been out of the game for awhile. I wanted to use to lighten up a bit. Would it matter if i keep using it and skinbuild immediately afterwards without taking a break for months?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts