Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am currently thinking about using G&G (pink lid) for my skin lightening journey. I believe I am well past the exfoliation stage (I think I exfoliated so much that I kind of darkened). Could anyone make any suggestions on what to add to my G&G to get great results? Should I add another creme, HQ, RA, a serum?! Do I need to get an AHA lotion? It's just so much! lol. I am currently using Kojic Acid Soap (Kojie San Anti-Aging). I know this is repetitive and theres information all over the boards, but honestly...it's an information overload! Lol. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated lovies! 263a️

·
Banned
472 Posts
I'm currently using G&G
I use it with Fair & White Vitamin C Serum in the AM & the Fair and White Glycerin in the evenings for a bit of moisturizing benefit.
I also use Kojie San Soap
So far so good.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm currently using G&G I use it with Fair & White Vitamin C Serum in the AM & the Fair and White Glycerin in the evenings for a bit of moisturizing benefit. I also use Kojie San Soap So far so good.
Thanks for the suggestion! the serum seems like it comes in a very small bottle. Do you just pour a little into your hand on top of your G&G?

·
Banned
472 Posts
Thanks for the suggestion! the serum seems like it comes in a very small bottle. Do you just pour a little into your hand on top of your G&G?
My first batch of G&G I poured 2 bottles in the tub and mixed.
Now I just use the serum before the G&G
Don't over complicate your regime, the more easier it is, the easier it is to stick with in the long run

·
Banned
472 Posts
I don't think you need a AHA lotion either, because G&G has loads of acids in there, Lactic, Glycioc, Sayilcic, Tataric, Citrus, Gluconic & Malic acids as well as Kojic acid which is the main lightener. thought the percentages of the acids aren't known. But the cream itself is pretty potent

Maybe, just MAYBE RA if you can tolertate it 2/3 times a week.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't think you need a AHA lotion either, because G&G has loads of acids in there, Lactic, Glycioc, Sayilcic, Tataric, Citrus, Gluconic & Malic acids as well as Kojic acid which is the main lightener. thought the percentages of the acids aren't known. But the cream itself is pretty potent Maybe, just MAYBE RA if you can tolertate it 2/3 times a week.
You are SERIOUSLY amazing. I'm really focused on lightening my body more than my face since my face is already naturally super light. What'd percentage of RA would I use on my body? Or do people even use RA on the body? Once again you've been so sweet and such a doll, thank you!

·
Banned
472 Posts
No problem
I don't think your supposed to use R.A on the entire body.
But there was a member of here who mixed 0.1 RA gel with her G&G on her entire body and got some good results.
It'll probably be a good idea to mix the R.A into the tub to make applications a lot more easier
She made a thread detailing her day to day results

I'd start off with 0.5, apparent;y there isn't much difference between 0.1 & 0.5, 0.1 is commonly prescribed for people with severe acne.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No problem I don't think your supposed to use R.A on the entire body. But there was a member of here who mixed 0.1 RA gel with her G&G on her entire body and got some good results. It'll probably be a good idea to mix the R.A into the tub to make applications a lot more easier She made a thread detailing her day to day results I'd start off with 0.5, apparent;y there isn't much difference between 0.1 & 0.5, 0.1 is commonly prescribed for people with severe acne.
Thanks so much! Do you have any suggestions other than RA for the body that I can mix in my G&G? Would my only option be HQ? Or is the G&G alone good enough?

·
Banned
472 Posts
G&G alone is good enough IMO, but everyones skin is different, the cream alone might to harsh for some people, for others it might be too mild.
K.A (Kojic Acid) is a HQ alternative, which is already in your G&G along with Bearberry extract, which is another good lightener.
You could always use a K.A serum in your G&G, that's what most people do on here anyway
K.A serums include brands such as Maxi White, Fair & White serums, Ami White, QEI Paris, 55hplus and so on.
Or simply G&G oil, which already has K.A in your G&G cream.

Reactions: Chichi732

·
Registered
1 Posts
The
G&G alone is good enough IMO, but everyones skin is different, the cream alone might to harsh for some people, for others it might be too mild.
K.A (Kojic Acid) is a HQ alternative, which is already in your G&G along with Bearberry extract, which is another good lightener.
You could always use a K.A serum in your G&G, that's what most people do on here anyway
K.A serums include brands such as Maxi White, Fair & White serums, Ami White, QEI Paris, 55hplus and so on.
Or simply G&G oil, which already has K.A in your G&G cream.
[/QUOTE

The oil is now becoming scarce and am trying to find an alternative to add to the GnG Cream, can nature's Secret serum with argan oil be okay? I hear it's very moisturizing

1 - 10 of 10 Posts