Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Wow! you got a whoppin big tub o'that jm!!

[quote from Amazon.com]Product Description
Vitamin E has been responsible for the reduction of skin lesions and the apprearace of softer, clearer, less dry skin. Genes Vitamin E Swiss Collagen Complex Creme, for dry and sensitive skin contains biologically compatible amounts of Vitamin E, A and D plus Panthenol and Allantion. Vitamins A, D and E are found in healthy skin. All three play a very important role in the healthy maintenance of the skin. There is considerable scientific data to indicate that when used in the proper combination with other elements, Vitamin E has been responsible for the reduction of skin lesions and the apprearace of softer, clearer, less dry skin. It appears to revive and protect the skin's freshness and vitality. 16 oz. Tub
I don't know why they call it collagen complex. We all know that collagen is too large a molecule to pass into the skin...
But the rest of it looks like a good moisturizer! Let us know how you like it!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea lol I did buy a huge tub lol its 16 oz. I just wonder if this is good or bad because here are all the ingrediants. yay or nay?

safflower oil, glycerly stearate, seasme oil, mango seed oil, shea nut butter, macademia nut oil, sweet almond iol, and a bunch of other stuff like cetyl alcohol, brazil nut oil, panthenol, octyldodecancol, sorbitan stearate...

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
It looks good to me for a basic moisturizer. I would divide it into smaller containers and put it in the fridge so it doesn't go off in the time it takes to use it all up! You can use it all over at that price!

Skin | care | talk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts