Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone found success hiding these things? not only do i have the black circles, but they always seem a bit puffy too. I have used several concealers, but they just seem to accent them....im 40, but these things really age me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Dark circles and puffiness can be related to a couple of things (sluggish liver, anemia, too much salt and retention of water - your kidneys might struggle to get rid of toxins, etc). Speak you a nutritionist and get the bigger picture before you actually start spending loads of money on cosmetic procedures! Work on the cause rather than effect!

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Have you tried applying cucumber slices or cold used tea bags on your eyes? These might help to diminish the puffiness and dark circles.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Here is another home remedy

Flour
Orange Juice
Honey

Procedure:

Mix the 3 ingredients together. Make sure that you have more amount of flour because its what makes it silky and have texture. Freeze it for a few minutes but if your orange juice is cold you dont really have too. Rub it on the edges of your circles for 10- 15 minutes. NOTE: This would not remove the whole thing it would just lighten and reduce it.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
I always look for eyecreams with CHRYSIN as one of the ingredients. It seems to fade the circles under my eyes well. Any number of products out there has it: Vanilyx, Bright-I, Hyelexin, to name a few. You do have to use it regularly to see the effects and then if you stop using it, the circles will come back.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the same exact problem. My eyes seem to always have dark circles(some days more than others) and a bit of puffiness. It is something that I believe is genetic as I see other people in my family with them. I have started using Shiseido brightening eye cream lately and it is helping somewhat. I've heard of this Hyelexin product, does it really work?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts