Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
The premise of Skincerity is itâ€2122s a permeable mask that rolls on a bit like deodorant, dries in seconds and is meant to be worn over night. It contains antioxidants, which are delivered into the dermis, holding it there as well as anything else you have on your skin. As itâ€2122s permeable, it allows oxygen to pass through to the skin and amplifying the power of the products already use and that are within the mask itself.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Quote: Originally Posted by buffypyleliberto

i have been using Skincerity and love it. I have very difficult skin, acne prone, pores, redness and scars. I have been seeing remarkable results ciaobellaskin.net

Gee Buffy, every one of your posts today is about this product..for everything from wrinkles to acne to who knows??? You aren't spamming us are you??

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Fawnie ! I`m new here, and you seem to hold a lot of halpfull info
can you help me please?
I was wondering which vitamins can penetrate the skin and really affect it? I`ve learned from this forum that collagen cannot be used as a cream, but rathe as a tablet. Is it safe? I`m from Israel, and I was wondering where can I buy it?
I`ve purchased recentle a produt by elizabeth arden (some serum called "good morning" ) and I am wondering if I didn`t throw my money down the toilet by doing so...

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Hi mikaphase and thanks for your kind words! Welcome!

Here is a good reliable website for info about what is beneficial to put on the skin:

Topical Skin Rejuvenation Treatments

Collagen is a good moisturizer, but everything I read states that the molecule cannot penetrate the skin. So it just sits there, being all expensive and stuff....... Some ppl take Collagen supplements, yes. Is it safe? I don't know. But before using exotic supplements, be sure you have the basics covered:

Smart Skin Care: Vitamins, minterals and skin rejuvenation

Here is some general info about taking collagen supplements:

http://www.howtodothings.com/health-...pplements.html

I take HydraPlenish by NaturesWay, but don't know if it actually works! I just take it in case.

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
[

I take HydraPlenish by NaturesWay, but don't know if it actually works! I just take it in case.
Fawnie, "you take it just in case"!! That is exactly how I feel with most of the things I take-
I actually just got the Biocell Collagen capsules. We shall see how those work out-

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lilypotter...do u use Skinserity...I need more feed back from other uses before I take the plunge...I'm old and time is short...help anyone...!!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Wow. Two of us Leisa's on the forum with the same spelling. I've seen the spelling more and more, but it is still rare. So far I've come across maybe 25 to 30 of us that use that spelling.

Funny thing is that there is another Leisa Watkins.

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
^^^ Wow 2 that spell their name the same and both trying to sell the same product Skincerity???
ya right!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have been using skincerity for 2 wks. My chin is just a big Zit farm! I haven't had a breakout like this for years. Maybe I have to be patient for it to start to work...but Holy Mount Vesuvious!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I can't post a URL but I just did a google search for skincerity ingredients.

Am I an idiot for spending the money on this stuff?

·
Registered
31 Posts
^^^ Wow 2 that spell their name the same and both trying to sell the same product Skincerity???
ya right!!!
I just logged on and saw this. Yes - in all honesty (I promise) that there are two of us. Google us if you want too. I have never met the other Leisa and don't know anything about her. But I can tell you that I had nothing to do with her post.

Funny thing is that there really are two "Leisa Watkins" as well. I'm friends with another Leisa Watkins on Facebook. She lives in California and owned a bread and breakfast at one point and I live in Utah. We met for lunch one day and learned we have quite a bit in common. So far, thanks to the internet, I have stumbled upon probably 150 "Leisa's" on the internet not a lot I know. But I am finding more and more.

And I promise I joined this forum not to promote Skincerity but to learn and I have learned a lot. But when someone asked a question and I thought I could be of help I let her know.

That doesn't mean I am here to spam everyone. I haven't logged in much lately because my daughter was hospitalized last month and that put me so far behind on everything else in my life that I am playing catchup.

I promise that spamming you all was never my intent. I just loved how Skincerity helped me, and my children's acne and eczema etc. so when someone asked I thought I could be of help. Perhaps I should have been silent and left them wondering but I thought we were here to help each other.

I would contribute even to more posts on various other topics if I had more knowledge on those topics but I can only speak to what my experiences are with any product or technique I have tried regardless of the benefit or lack of benefit to me personally.

And no I don't believe it is Scamcerity. It was available as a prescription in dermatology clinics for over five years and many people had fantastic results with it when they got it from their doctor . It has had many successful scientific studies done that show it is a successful product for many people. Sure it won't be for everyone and I'll be the first to admit that. And sure the marketing method makes some people nervous. But I like to help financially help and support other individuals rather than large department stores and corporations.

The funny thing is that I noticed this forum advertises on Google that it has honest Skincerity reviews and there aren't any. I didn't post my review because I knew that it could be viewed as Spam simply because I decided to help other women feel better about the way they look. So please don't lump me in with the other people who have gotten on here and posted a bunch of ads for Skincerity. There ads were removed. I was just trying to help.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts