Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!!! I've just joined and would love it if someone can kinda,....... show me the ropes??? what do you use the site for? and is it something that i can recommend to my student Aestheticians?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Welcome! This site is mainly used to discuss skin care products and skin related issues. We have several different sections (or forums) for different topics. For example, anti-aging issues can be discussed in the anti-aging forum at: Anti-Aging - Skin Care Talk

You can see all the different forums by going to the home page Skin Care Talk - Discussion Forums, Advice, Tips & Product Reviews

I think it would be a great idea to recommend it to your students. Everyone is here to learn and share, so the more the merrier

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm wondering why it is that I can not access to see who's on line,...
Can you tell me why this is???

Also how do I get my rep power to where you've got yours at, or to a higher level then what it is now???

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'm wondering why it is that I can not access to see who's on line,...
Can you tell me why this is???

Also how do I get my rep power to where you've got yours at, or to a higher level then what it is now???
im not sure about the whos online thing, but your rep power gets higher if people give you rep points

1 - 4 of 4 Posts