Skin Care Talk banner

121 - 140 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Hey Guys! I've been gone for toooo long! If you're looking for a dramatic skin lightener, gittels isn't for you.
I don't care so much for whitening. I love looking even and light.
If you want to whiten but you don't want to use steroids or hydroquinone, go for Piona cream. It works like magic. Ofcourse exfoliate before use.
But if you want to look nice and even, use gittels.
My sister got the new Makari 24k rose Gold Line to try out and I'm loving her results. She has even skin and lightened faster than when she used gittels. She got same results but in a shorter time.
I'm really thinking of trying it out but I'm kind of scared cos most lighteners cause my knuckles to darken. Even Kojic acid. Hers didn't so I kind of have faith in it. I'm still loving gittels. I only used it a few times a week.
I may try it out and give y'all an update. I may just create another thread for the Makari 24k rose gold line when I decide to try it.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Hey Guys! I've been gone for toooo long! If you're looking for a dramatic skin lightener, gittels isn't for you.
I don't care so much for whitening. I love looking even and light.
If you want to whiten but you don't want to use steroids or hydroquinone, go for Piona cream. It works like magic. Ofcourse exfoliate before use.
But if you want to look nice and even, use gittels.
My sister got the new Makari 24k rose Gold Line to try out and I'm loving her results. She has even skin and lightened faster than when she used gittels. She got same results but in a shorter time.
I'm really thinking of trying it out but I'm kind of scared cos most lighteners cause my knuckles to darken. Even Kojic acid. Hers didn't so I kind of have faith in it. I'm still loving gittels. I only used it a few times a week.
I may try it out and give y'all an update. I may just create another thread for the Makari 24k rose gold line when I decide to try it.
I've been using gittels but haven't seen as much progress as I got with Dodo. I don't want to go back to Dodo though I had a bit of redarkening on dark spots I had removed with it so I'm not sure if I got pure Dodo. I am focusing on exfoliation right now but please create a thread on Makari @BodyLikeMilk I'd like to hear more about your results.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
I've been using gittels but haven't seen as much progress as I got with Dodo. I don't want to go back to Dodo though I had a bit of redarkening on dark spots I had removed with it so I'm not sure if I got pure Dodo. I am focusing on exfoliation right now but please create a thread on Makari @BodyLikeMilk I'd like to hear more about your results.
Gittels will not give you Dodos result. Dodo is lots stronger and not as natural as gittels. Did dodo darken your joints?

·
Registered
527 Posts
Gittels will not give you Dodos result. Dodo is lots stronger and not as natural as gittels. Did dodo darken your joints?
@BodyLikeMilk I feel like yes it did darken joints...I'm going to finish my gittels though and see it all the way through for my hands I have been seeing gradual results it's just slow

·
Registered
527 Posts
@ Slayanna. It's good that you're seeing gradual results. It means it does work. You just gotta taylor it to suit your skin, like re-building, in between use. What is your regimen? Thanks
It's not worth the price!! Not worth it...I'm not done but it hasn't done much at all for me

·
Registered
774 Posts
The shipping is so so expensive. I wanted to buy a few things from them and shipping cane to 295 dollars wtf

·
Registered
12,752 Posts
If anyone is interested in trying out Gittel skincare products and change up their routine for the summer,I can get you a good deal :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
If anyone is interested in trying out Gittel skincare products and change up their routine for the summer,I can get you a good deal :)
Hi have you used it before?
My friend tried it out ages ago and she said it brightened but didn’t do much lightening for her. I’m interested in trying it out xx

121 - 140 of 178 Posts