Skin Care Talk banner

161 - 178 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
12,752 Posts
i dont use gng on my face ! my body is fine , i can use acidic products without problem ! its my face thats giving me a hard time ....especially over my cheekbones , always gets thin fast and i end up getting pih ... so what i want is to maintain my current tone , im at NC 44, i would like a product/ or products to maintain that , or maybe get a lil lighter , thank you so much for ur help
For your kind of facial skin you defo need a gel-cream formulation like Lemonvate by Mitchell ,use with susnscreen if ur gonna be out in the sun.

·
Registered
12,752 Posts
Thank You @Waterboy... I placed an order after going through the post, I just want even and glowing skin, tired of these African creams. I bought the gel and cream from gittel’s for 49.99 each( original price was a $100 for 4.0oz I believe). It’s pricey but I’m going to use it for 4months and I’ll post a before and after. I live in California and it’s been burning up, working in the desert makes it work. Hopefully the ‘gods’ will smile down at me and make my potion work.
Use only at nite tho cos I know Cali is hella hot!!! and do no use on ur face if u didn't buy the facial gel,goodluck and enjoy the products :)

·
Registered
345 Posts
i dont use gng on my face ! my body is fine , i can use acidic products without problem ! its my face thats giving me a hard time ....especially over my cheekbones , always gets thin fast and i end up getting pih ... so what i want is to maintain my current tone , im at NC 44, i would like a product/ or products to maintain that , or maybe get a lil lighter , thank you so much for ur help
For your kind of facial skin you defo need a gel-cream formulation like Lemonvate by Mitchell ,use with susnscreen if ur gonna be out in the sun.
okay thank you! just ordered a few lemonvate gel cream by mitchell !

·
Registered
12,752 Posts
Not harsh as it seems! I believe the acids are at a low percentage cos I have sensitive skin and had no issues whatsoever

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi waterboy I have sepiwhite fluid already made what can I mix it with to use on my body . I have had it for a while just didn't know how to use it. Thank you

·
Registered
12,752 Posts
If ur looking for the original hq version u better off looking overseas as u know hq is no longer readily avaliable here

·
Registered
774 Posts
Thank You @Waterboy... I placed an order after going through the post, I just want even and glowing skin, tired of these African creams. I bought the gel and cream from gittel’s for 49.99 each( original price was a $100 for 4.0oz I believe). It’s pricey but I’m going to use it for 4months and I’ll post a before and after. I live in California and it’s been burning up, working in the desert makes it work. Hopefully the ‘gods’ will smile down at me and make my potion work.
You never posted your after results.

Did you see any results from this line?

161 - 178 of 178 Posts