Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This a very good cream i'am using it now with very good results,It's all natural..Alpha arbutin,tretinoin,kojic acid,glutathione ,vitamin c.some of you tried it yet,very good cream.almost forgot the kojic acid soap is awesome also,but it strong.Glutathione soap is more gentle......

·
Registered
96 Posts
I used it too, indeed it is a very good natural product. THe kojic soap from this company burns like hell and its not at all effective on dark skin like us hispanic, the glutathione is great for dark skin as its not strong and doesnt burn like the kojic which creates hyperpigmentation. I prefer the Glutathione/Kojic blend soap its double the effective and contains microbeads for exfoliation.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i started last summer,with good result's as you can see on my photo,i'am still using it.but like in the winter i was a very light brown color,i looked white.i'll put that photo up soon....and i tooked the gluta-c l-gutathione whitening pills also...

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
i started last summer,with good result's as you can see on my photo,i'am still using it.but like in the winter i was a very light brown color,i looked white.i'll put that photo up soon....and i tooked the gluta-c l-gutathione whitening pills also...
Haiji
not whiiiiite
your complexion looks amazing in the photo.. Caramel is a gorgeous color... I am not judging
) im only saying that your photo complexion is very nice..ill take your old one please

·
Registered
5 Posts
Great Guys...thanks for letting me know, cuz i just purchased the lighting pills and it seems to be working after two weeks of using it....my face skin is changing a little red but like a blush red type of color, which looks pretty hot around my cheeks...so i guess it seems to be working!! i am now going to try the gluta-c lightening cream since ur stating it works...i was skeptical about it!!

·
Registered
670 Posts
This a very good cream i'am using it now with very good results,It's all natural..Alpha arbutin,tretinoin,kojic acid,glutathione ,vitamin c.some of you tried it yet,very good cream.almost forgot the kojic acid soap is awesome also,but it strong.Glutathione soap is more gentle......
Why are you seeking other alternatives if this works for you?

Your Mono and Arbutin threads:

http://www.skincaretalk.com/skin-lig...dy-lotion.html

http://www.skincaretalk.com/skin-lig...ream-20-a.html

Also, your face looks extremely light. Sort of like you have on make up. I'm not saying you do. I'm saying, I've seen no light that gives that contrast between the neck and the body.

---------------------------
This is a statement about Guta-C from another board:

I've use gluta-c cream before but didnt have good experience with it.... the first week it seemed to be working then after all it did was make my face red, I used it for about a month. Hopefully it works for you.
--------------------------------------

There is one person on 'that' board that was pushing the heck out of this product. I've seen a pic they're using somewhere else. I can't recall. They used different lightings for their 'before and after' pics and the results look the same. Each update they're the same color with different lighting.

The person on the other board reeked of SCAM.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Haiji, Many people claim that this product stops lightening the skin after 3 weeks. Is this the same case with you? or did the product continued to lighten your skin?

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i'am still continued to lighten,with gluta-c whitening cream you have to let the skin breath for like one or two weeks.and wear sunblock,i wear sun hat to protect my face when i'am out. it's on the website and then start using it again until you reach your desire skin tone and then use it like twice a week for the color to remain.

·
Registered
7,911 Posts
hey haiji, where do you buy your sun hat from? I have been tryingto look for sun hats but I cant find one that a guy can wear comfortably, im stuck with the regular baseball hats which dont even protect the face that well.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
34 Posts
i'am still continued to lighten,with gluta-c whitening cream you have to let the skin breath for like one or two weeks.and wear sunblock,i wear sun hat to protect my face when i'am out. it's on the website and then start using it again until you reach your desire skin tone and then use it like twice a week for the color to remain.
Hey, thanks for your reply but what do you mean by "let the skin breath for like one or two weeks"?

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i mean like let it get oxygen,it don't have to be that long like two or three times a month.you no when you put on creams on the face use it like a whole month then do,the skin breath thing,when you apply cream to the face your facial skin not getting enough oxygen,for example like i'am using gluta-c for a whole month with out stopping ,then the next month i stop for a couple of days,to let some oxygen hit it,to have light glow to my skin as you see on my photo.and i eat healthy also to keep my skin in good health,foods that contain alot of sulfur,and sulfur is good for the skin...

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lighten n lift,i get my hat from wal-mart,the hat name levi-strauss,the round like fisher men wear. it protect the face and neck very well..shade that face well...

·
Registered
36 Posts
that stuff sounds pretty good, ive used yoko and natural fairness soaps which i thought were good but this stuff sounds much better! thanks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
HI FREINDS, do u know that apple ceder+onion juice mix together and mix som rose water is very good whitening serum +remove acne spots verywell.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Someone over in ati-aging was discussing rosewater too. I find that blends like you describe are good exfoliants for those who can tolerate them. like a mild acid peel. Is the Gluta-C the cream from Funky Mommy or someone?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts