Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
yes,the one from funky mommy.yeah it works,it works wonderful me.i was brown at first,now i'am like a lighter brown.very clear brown.but the cream say's use once daily everynight.i was using it twice a day,but now i use it once a day just at night,and i also use the kojic acid soap from there,but i think i'am going to change to the gluta-kojic blend soap,the plain kojic acid soap is vry strong.....that's my photo you see,i got another one also,just go to my photos on here!

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is so many fake gluta c products going around. It has just been introduced in south africa. Pretty expensive i might add R750.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
yes,the one from funky mommy.yeah it works,it works wonderful me.i was brown at first,now i'am like a lighter brown.very clear brown.but the cream say's use once daily everynight.i was using it twice a day,but now i use it once a day just at night,and i also use the kojic acid soap from there,but i think i'am going to change to the gluta-kojic blend soap,the plain kojic acid soap is vry strong.....that's my photo you see,i got another one also,just go to my photos on here!
Haiji can I see your before and after photos?

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
You mean the one from Funk Mommy? Does it really work? How much lighter did it make you?
lol...i just noticed I left a letter out, yeah I meant funky mommy. But, anyways, after reading her blogs I noticed Funky Mommy is on the colorist and racist side after what she had said

"...she is on the same boat as these members; has a terrible skin problem, most probably dark skin, still looking for products that will work for her acne breakouts & acne scars..." http://www.funkymommy.net/blog/2009/...k-exposed.html

Even if she was upset, I just can never support any company that would intentionally try and shoot others down due to the color of their "dark skin" and referring it with other "negative" statements. That's just as low as you can get and so unprofessional. I think everyone should be careful with this company.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Haiji, your pictuers are cute. But if you are also using Mono and Arbutin for long periods of time, how do you know which is working and which is not??

·
Registered
467 Posts
i just was using mono,on my shoulder to see how it work not on my face.i been using gluta-c lightening cream since last summer....thanks for the pictures comment...

·
Registered
485 Posts
How do you see someones photo album?
Where's haiji? lol

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
i just was using mono,on my shoulder to see how it work not on my face.i been using gluta-c lightening cream since last summer....thanks for the pictures comment...
HI Haiji, welcome back
How did the mono work on your shoulders?

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well its been 7 days with my GLUTA C. Its almost like my outer skin colour is starting to break up.

·
Registered
524 Posts
lol...i just noticed I left a letter out, yeah I meant funky mommy. But, anyways, after reading her blogs I noticed Funky Mommy is on the colorist and racist side after what she had said

"...she is on the same boat as these members; has a terrible skin problem, most probably dark skin, still looking for products that will work for her acne breakouts & acne scars..." Funky Mommy's Blog: Skin Lightening Forum exposed!

Even if she was upset, I just can never support any company that would intentionally try and shoot others down due to the color of their "dark skin" and referring it with other "negative" statements. That's just as low as you can get and so unprofessional. I think everyone should be careful with this company.
i would not trust her products, cuz she lists "tretinoin" as an an igredient in the description of the gluta-c product on her website.

as well all know, tretinoin is prescription-only.

also, AMHD did an expose on her Punkchic etc aliases which they sticked to the top of their skin lightening forum!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
i would not trust her products, cuz she lists "tretinoin" as an an igredient in the description of the gluta-c product on her website.

as well all know, tretinoin is prescription-only.

also, AMHD did an expose on her Punkchic etc aliases which they sticked to the top of their skin lightening forum!
So, your saying FMommy is a faky?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts