Skin Care Talk banner

6001 - 6020 of 6063 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
I’ve been on vitamin c and gluthathione nothin liposomal form and have not seen any results . I take 4,000 mg of glutathione and 2,000 vitamin c . I don’t use any soaps or creams because I wanted to see if gluthathione worked alone and from my experience it does not . I’ve been taking these for 6 months now and I’m Naomi Campbell color .
@Donaey were you making your own capsules or did you purchase? Did you divide your dosages or take them at the same time? Were you taking acetyl or l-glutha?

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
I took 5 ivs since January, spaced out every two weeks and I am supplementing with s-acetyl gluta pills , lipo gluta and lipo vitamin c (fat soluble) lots of water.

My last iv shot was early March

So now its strictly supps spaced out throughout the day and glutathione heavy diet . The process has been slow as molasses to get back to halle berry shade

I incorporated a gluta / kojic lotion and
gluta toner for my face and décolletage and let me say in “corona times”after my daily workout and my skin
Just started moving toward brighter /lighter in exactly 90 days ,
my workout makes my skin look amazing , I was told to not workout after iv in the past.
Well that is simply not true in my skins case, I started noticing that if I do iv and then workout I looked high yellow after a good sweaty workout, I couldn’t believe it so I tried it again and got the same result 😳

so I now try to break a sweat daily, it works with glutathione regimens and I didn’t know this in my past uses of glutathione

I have kept track of my supps as I started them and ended them.. and have my own way of spreading out the supplements I use daily and alternating them for example I use licorice powder 2 times a week and maybe the next week I will use pine bark extract in my tea 2xs a week consistently

I darkened in the last 2 yrs ,wearing no sunscreen and no major regimen input on my skin due to a busy schedule.

I did not maintain my complexion as light as it was halle berry
I darkened to kelly rowland in my opinion just not giving a damn lol

you can definitely lighten using glutathione supps Plus other supps
if you’re medium brown to dark brown only

SAP and mineral ss , sea salt, vit C ,rosehips , pine bark extract, licorice powder, s- acetyl gluta, msm flakes, collagen powder, liposomal gluta, liposomal vit C and exercise, eating greens, stress free (very important) two showers daily , bath soaks weekly,
retin a gel for my elbows & tough hyperpigmentated spots

This is what I been doing !!!!
Let me reiterate it takes forever this way but its working so far and worth the Glow and healthy benefits:)

My goal is to see if I can reach a glowing shade as I did taking iv, which made me kim kardishian light and I then worked my way back to a glowing bronzed caramel light with a yellow undertone

I skin build twice a week with shea/ virgin coconut oil / almond oil

I think a 90 day commitment if you darken to kelly rowland you can lighten one full glowing shade in 3 months if Consistent.. no creams, its easier after 3 months to quickly lighten further in my opinion and add gluta cream/kojic

It took me a few years to darken back up, its not immediate Darkening when you stop iv and the supps .
Even w/o sunscreen and protective clothes you can maintain for a long while with light skin but eventually the glow is Gone

Everyday strict regi work... and trust me we all get tired of maintaining the beauty with our busy lives at times, 2020 catch up with my Glow time since Im inside more 😉

·
Registered
561 Posts
I’️ve been on vitamin c and gluthathione nothin liposomal form and have not seen any results . I take 4,000 mg of glutathione and 2,000 vitamin c . I don’️t use any soaps or creams because I wanted to see if gluthathione worked alone and from my experience it does not . I’️ve been taking these for 6 months now and I’️m Naomi Campbell color .
@Donaey were you making your own capsules or did you purchase? Did you divide your dosages or take them at the same time? Were you taking acetyl or l-glutha?
Sorry, I’m just seeing your questions. I purchased my acetyl capsules from double wood supplements, liposomal glutathione from seeking health . I would alternate the liposomal and acetyl . I would only take acetyl when I went on vacation or a friends house . I would space my dosage out through the day . Liposomal glutathione in mornings and acetyl in afternoon/ night . I also took liposomal vitamin c.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I took 5 ivs since January, spaced out every two weeks and I am supplementing with s-acetyl gluta pills , lipo gluta and lipo vitamin c (fat soluble) lots of water.

My last iv shot was early March

So now its strictly supps spaced out throughout the day and glutathione heavy diet . The process has been slow as molasses to get back to halle berry shade

I incorporated a gluta / kojic lotion and
gluta toner for my face and décolletage and let me say in “corona times”after my daily workout and my skin
Just started moving toward brighter /lighter in exactly 90 days ,
my workout makes my skin look amazing , I was told to not workout after iv in the past.
Well that is simply not true in my skins case, I started noticing that if I do iv and then workout I looked high yellow after a good sweaty workout, I couldn’t believe it so I tried it again and got the same result 😳

so I now try to break a sweat daily, it works with glutathione regimens and I didn’t know this in my past uses of glutathione

I have kept track of my supps as I started them and ended them.. and have my own way of spreading out the supplements I use daily and alternating them for example I use licorice powder 2 times a week and maybe the next week I will use pine bark extract in my tea 2xs a week consistently

I darkened in the last 2 yrs ,wearing no sunscreen and no major regimen input on my skin due to a busy schedule.

I did not maintain my complexion as light as it was halle berry
I darkened to kelly rowland in my opinion just not giving a damn lol

you can definitely lighten using glutathione supps Plus other supps
if you’re medium brown to dark brown only

SAP and mineral ss , sea salt, vit C ,rosehips , pine bark extract, licorice powder, s- acetyl gluta, msm flakes, collagen powder, liposomal gluta, liposomal vit C and exercise, eating greens, stress free (very important) two showers daily , bath soaks weekly,
retin a gel for my elbows & tough hyperpigmentated spots

This is what I been doing !!!!
Let me reiterate it takes forever this way but its working so far and worth the Glow and healthy benefits

My goal is to see if I can reach a glowing shade as I did taking iv, which made me kim kardishian light and I then worked my way back to a glowing bronzed caramel light with a yellow undertone

I skin build twice a week with shea/ virgin coconut oil / almond oil

I think a 90 day commitment if you darken to kelly rowland you can lighten one full glowing shade in 3 months if Consistent.. no creams, its easier after 3 months to quickly lighten further in my opinion and add gluta cream/kojic

It took me a few years to darken back up, its not immediate Darkening when you stop iv and the supps .
Even w/o sunscreen and protective clothes you can maintain for a long while with light skin but eventually the glow is Gone

Everyday strict regi work... and trust me we all get tired of maintaining the beauty with our busy lives at times, 2020 catch up with my Glow time since Im inside more 😉

Hi luv! I hope you and your family have been safe during this time. Thank you very much for your post and information as I was considering jumping on glutathione again. Can you please answer a few questions for me ?
1. Was Kelly Rowland your starting shade?
2. How much glutathione/vitamin C were you taking via IV ? How much were you taking in supplements?
3. You mentioned glutathione supps will lighten off someone is up to dark brown , well I’m a bit passed that so if I incorporate iV and supplements can I still lighten ?
4. Where do you purchase your supplants from ? I have purchased from double woods for acetyl and seeking health for glutathione.
5. When you got Kim K light taking IV, were you using any topicals ?

I am Naomi Campbell shade and would be very happy bring just 2-3 shades lighter with glowing skin .

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Hello @Donaey
1. I pretty much got super dark red undertone under the sun in the tropical country, kelly rowland dark in my eyes or a shade lighter
2. Iv dosage was 1500mg gluta / vit c combo once a week
3.yes consider adding supplements as a booster to your iv, keeping your levels high in gluta /vit c nac niacinamide vitamin a, ala will take you up a notch a shade or two
4. I go to whole foods or amazon
I like doublewood brand I take the 100 mg acetyl a few times a week as a booster as well
5 yes I would use topicals and even used hq where I needed ( not for long) just blemishes
Go for it but you have to stick with it space out your pills within 24 hours 🙂

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
I forgot Msm too , that helps as well I alternate everything supps all week everyday 24 hours lol alot of work

·
Registered
561 Posts
Hello @Donaey
1. I pretty much got super dark red undertone under the sun in the tropical country, kelly rowland dark in my eyes or a shade lighter
2. Iv dosage was 1500mg gluta / vit c combo once a week
3.yes consider adding supplements as a booster to your iv, keeping your levels high in gluta /vit c nac niacinamide vitamin a, ala will take you up a notch a shade or two
4. I go to whole foods or amazon
I like doublewood brand I take the 100 mg acetyl a few times a week as a booster as well
5 yes I would use topicals and even used hq where I needed ( not for long) just blemishes
Go for it but you have to stick with it space out your pills within 24 hours 🙂
Thank you hon for the response . I’m taking 4,000 of glutathione a day with vitamin C. I’ll also add NAC and ALA through out the day (one pill a day ) hopefully that will get me going until I am able to incorporate glutathione IV.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I found an IV place that is still open during this time and I’ve started on glutathione and vitamin c. I got my first IV today and it had 1800 mg of glutathione and I’m not sure how much vitamin c . We are going to keep going up until it’s 4,000 mg which should be at my 6th shot . I ended up purchasing 10 to start and will do more if necessary . I will be doing this weekly . I’ll also be adding in 1,500 of liposomal glutathione and 3,000 mg of vitamin c daily Hopefully this isn’t doing too much . I will also periodically add in nac and ala . I won’t be using any creams . Just maybe koji san /gluta soap to give my self a kick .

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
@Donaey I would up my vitamin c to 4000mg and 2000mg of gluta if you aren’t doing iv, space it all out , you don’t really need all the supps if you’re doing iv, you may pee half of it out, are you drinking enough water?

·
Registered
561 Posts
@Donaey I would up my vitamin c to 4000mg and 2000mg of gluta if you aren’t doing iv, space it all out , you don’t really need all the supps if you’re doing iv, you may pee half of it out, are you drinking enough water?
So you’re saying on the days that I’m not doing IVs take 2000mg of gluta and 4,000mg of vitamin c? Ok I won’t take NAC or Alpha but what amount milk thistle?
To be honest, I’m not drinking a lot of water but I will start .

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
@Donaey. Correct your wasting pills of gluta on the days you’re taking an iv , also you have to overdose water at least a gallon daily of distilled water if possible, try to make it your goal during these times you will definitely lighten 🙂

·
Registered
2 Posts
please glutaaa users help
hey so I've been lurking for a while finally decided to embark on this gluta jorney
I've never tried before to lighten my skin so I'm almost a newbie

I found a clinic in London that gives iv gluta shots with vitamin c they also offer the option to add alpha Lipoic Acid as a booster, I'm considering taking because I read in here somewhere that this acid helps give a more caramel yellowish tone, instead of white pale tone
I still need to book a consultation but my plan is
take these iv shots twice a week and take gluta suppositories of 1500 mg that the same clinic sells
I read a lot of info and I know it's essential to keep a healthy balance diet and avoid crappy foods and alcohol I'm doing all of that

so this is my initial skin tone
59e952219099245b018b5ae2.jpg

this is the colour of my breasts (pre-perma-tan)
3c964aed669e115ecf6bace8f378f879.jpg

and this is my goal a sort of caramel tone, darker than light skinned
1627_8482.jpg
download.jpg

so taking all that in consideration, do you think it's achievable with this treatment and regime to reach my goal in 6 months or even less?

or wil i need more time?

I don't mind spending money I just want to reach my tone fast since I'm moving into a new city and kind of want to start fresh

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
If you do two ivs a week yes its achievable

·
Registered
561 Posts
@Donaey. Correct your wasting pills of gluta on the days you’re taking an iv , also you have to overdose water at least a gallon daily of distilled water if possible, try to make it your goal during these times you will definitely lighten 🙂
Thank you for the information. What I noticed is that when I do an IV the day before and then take any vitamin C the next day , I get the runs . I heard this happens when your body has too much vitamin c. Also , unfortunately I have gotten these bumps where the IV was . I did some research and apparently this happens to some people with the IV infusion is irritating the vein. I think that the vitamin c may be the culprit . When ever I put vitamin c on my face it gets sensitive .

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
That’s unfortunate, what form of vit c do you take? Also what kind of bumps are you getting at the needle site? What color? @Donaey

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,016
Thank you for the information. What I noticed is that when I do an IV the day before and then take any vitamin C the next day , I get the runs . I heard this happens when your body has too much vitamin c. Also , unfortunately I have gotten these bumps where the IV was . I did some research and apparently this happens to some people with the IV infusion is irritating the vein. I think that the vitamin c may be the culprit . When ever I put vitamin c on my face it gets sensitive .
Here are your 2 main mistakes:

1.- The injected liquid is not sufficiently diluted

2.- Whoever gives you the injection forgets to rinse the vein.

If you continue like this, your veins will collapse before 2 months.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,017
please glutaaa users help
hey so I've been lurking for a while finally decided to embark on this gluta jorney
I've never tried before to lighten my skin so I'm almost a newbie

I found a clinic in London that gives iv gluta shots with vitamin c they also offer the option to add alpha Lipoic Acid as a booster, I'm considering taking because I read in here somewhere that this acid helps give a more caramel yellowish tone, instead of white pale tone
I still need to book a consultation but my plan is
take these iv shots twice a week and take gluta suppositories of 1500 mg that the same clinic sells
I read a lot of info and I know it's essential to keep a healthy balance diet and avoid crappy foods and alcohol I'm doing all of that

so this is my initial skin tone
View attachment 66065

this is the colour of my breasts (pre-perma-tan)
View attachment 66067

and this is my goal a sort of caramel tone, darker than light skinned
View attachment 66069
View attachment 66071

so taking all that in consideration, do you think it's achievable with this treatment and regime to reach my goal in 6 months or even less?

or wil i need more time?

I don't mind spending money I just want to reach my tone fast since I'm moving into a new city and kind of want to start fresh
Following the phenotype presented, you WONT reach your goal with only the glutathion injection. Ask a garantee at least.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Here are your 2 main mistakes:

1.- The injected liquid is not sufficiently diluted

2.- Whoever gives you the injection forgets to rinse the vein.

If you continue like this, your veins will collapse before 2 months.
I believe you to be absolutely right . I let my injector know that I was experiencing these bumps at the injection site and he made the suggestion that we dilute the gluthathione and vitamin c with more saline . So instead of giving me my dose in a 100 ML bag he is doing it in a 250 ML bag of saline . We will see if that works . I’ll also make mention to him to rinse the vein too . The thought of my vein collapsing is scary . Have you experienced that before ?

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
oh ok, sounds like you’re doing iv drips, the drip route never worked for me either
I get the double dose vial injected directly in my vein with a butterfly needle ,takes 5 mins & I’m done @Donaey way more effective in my case

6001 - 6020 of 6063 Posts