Skin Care Talk banner

6021 - 6040 of 6063 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Thank you for the information. What I noticed is that when I do an IV the day before and then take any vitamin C the next day , I get the runs . I heard this happens when your body has too much vitamin c. Also , unfortunately I have gotten these bumps where the IV was . I did some research and apparently this happens to some people with the IV infusion is irritating the vein. I think that the vitamin c may be the culprit . When ever I put vitamin c on my face it gets sensitive .
@Donaey - I have sensitivity to Vitamin C and my skin is easily irritated by it. It's frustrating. I have the buffer the Vitamin C before applying. You might need to be more careful with how you apply it.

@DOODOOBROWN Hi! :wavey:

·
Registered
561 Posts
Thank you for the information. What I noticed is that when I do an IV the day before and then take any vitamin C the next day , I get the runs . I heard this happens when your body has too much vitamin c. Also , unfortunately I have gotten these bumps where the IV was . I did some research and apparently this happens to some people with the IV infusion is irritating the vein. I think that the vitamin c may be the culprit . When ever I put vitamin c on my face it gets sensitive .
Here are your 2 main mistakes:

1.- The injected liquid is not sufficiently diluted

2.- Whoever gives you the injection forgets to rinse the vein.

If you continue like this, your veins will collapse before 2 months.
When you say rinse the veins you are talking after the gluthathione/vitamin c is given correct ?

·
Registered
561 Posts
oh ok, sounds like you’re doing iv drips, the drip route never worked for me either
I get the double dose vial injected directly in my vein with a butterfly needle ,takes 5 mins & I’m done @Donaey way more effective in my case
When you say that the IV never worked for you do you mean you didn’t get results from the IV or you had complications ? Can you explain this double does vial injections ? I’m going to probably have to quit IVs and maybe try what you mentioned .

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Hello!! @PinotNoir @Donaey I tried the gluta drip in a spa and gluta booster shots and both were ineffective for me. I returned to the doctor that gives me the double vial its 2.4g of reduced gluta and 1000 m of vit c (vial) , the gluta/saline & c is injected intravenously and you can taste gluta in your mouth right away , this is the method that is faster for darker skin its just hard to find a person who administers gluta. In this way, I found that out the hard way, I personally think that everyone is jumping on a gluta train and some sell it an dilute it too much and therefore you won’t get results

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sorry but i can't find what is the general consensus about glutathione and coffee enemas or glutathione+vitamin c. Are they effective like suppositories for skin lightening?

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Hello!! @PinotNoir @Donaey I tried the gluta drip in a spa and gluta booster shots and both were ineffective for me. I returned to the doctor that gives me the double vial its 2.4g of reduced gluta and 1000 m of vit c (vial) , the gluta/saline & c is injected intravenously and you can taste gluta in your mouth right away , this is the method that is faster for darker skin its just hard to find a person who administers gluta. In this way, I found that out the hard way, I personally think that everyone is jumping on a gluta train and some sell it an dilute it too much and therefore you won’t get results
hey @DOODOOBROWN is this done via the push method instead of the drip?

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,029
You would have known that from the start by going over this subject. There is a guy who made very long posts explaining the material used as well as his method. Most glutathion injections start at 1g. It is the anti-aging injections that turn around 0,5g.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I’m going to try to see if the doctor I’m seeing will administer the glutathione and vitamin c in the way you mentioned . So far I’ve had 7 glutathione IVs and supplement with liposomal glutathione and I haven’t seen anything . I’ve read it takes at least 10 to see anything but geesh this ish is expensive . I can’t continue to pay this kind of money for no results 😕

·
Registered
561 Posts
You would have known that from the start by going over this subject. There is a guy who made very long posts explaining the material used as well as his method. Most glutathion injections start at 1g. It is the anti-aging injections that turn around 0,5g.
Can you give me the information on the guy who made the post ? I need to read it because I’m spending too much money on these IVs and supplements in general . I’m not getting any results yet and supposedly the doctor is giving me 4 grams of glutathione .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Has anyone heard about flawless icon and or sued their products? Is it any good? I saw it advertised on IG and was wondering if they are legit and it works?

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,033
Can you give me the information on the guy who made the post ? I need to read it because I’m spending too much money on these IVs and supplements in general . I’m not getting any results yet and supposedly the doctor is giving me 4 grams of glutathione .
I no remember his name just read the glutathion thread.

Glutathion results is not only a question of the quantity.
Do you exfoliate your skin?
Are you sure you are a good candidate for glutathione(skin lightening is a side effect)?
Do you get your shot with the right regularity?

·
Registered
561 Posts
I no remember his name just read the glutathion thread.

Glutathion results is not only a question of the quantity.
Do you exfoliate your skin?
Are you sure you are a good candidate for glutathione(skin lightening is a side effect)?
Do you get your shot with the right regularity?
I have read this thread I just don’t recall . I will go back through it though and try to find the information. To answer your questions... i only exfoliate the skin on my face with latic acid peels . I haven’t exfoliated my body yet but I will start . My main concern is my face since it is 2-3 shades darker than my body . I used to cover my body a lot growing up so it hasn’t been hit by the sun like my face has . I don’t even really know if I am a good candidate for glutathione . How do one determine that ? I get an injection twice a week each time 4 grams of glutathione.l and I believe 3 grams of vitamin C .

·
Registered
561 Posts
. So today I asked for it to be administered the way you mentioned and I definitely think that it worked better for my arm. I was getting these keloids bumps from the needle when I did the IV drip . It didn’t happen with the bitterly needle .

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,036
I have read this thread I just don’t recall . I will go back through it though and try to find the information. To answer your questions... i only exfoliate the skin on my face with latic acid peels . I haven’t exfoliated my body yet but I will start . My main concern is my face since it is 2-3 shades darker than my body . I used to cover my body a lot growing up so it hasn’t been hit by the sun like my face has . I don’t even really know if I am a good candidate for glutathione . How do one determine that ? I get an injection twice a week each time 4 grams of glutathione.l and I believe 3 grams of vitamin C .
I'll take the time to answer tonight. Which glutathione/brand do you take?

·
Registered
561 Posts
Well when I’m not going the IV injection I am using seeking health glutathione Liposomal and well as utopia naturals vitamin c Liposomal.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,038
Well when I’m not going the IV injection I am using seeking health glutathione Liposomal and well as utopia naturals vitamin c Liposomal.
Please, you could have answered my questions precisely to avoid me playing guessing games.
The probability that the Health glutathione liposomal (I suppose it is the right name) you take will lighten your skin seems low. On the other hand, it will detoxify you and give you lots of energy.

Glutathione in the form of an injection must last at around 15 minutes and it must take at least 3 hours if you do drip. The duration of the session depends of course on the quantity of the product. Here are the answers to your questions. For the rest, your doctor has a best knowledge.

Your answer annoys me, to tell the truth, you ask for help on the injection of glutathione and when I ask you specific question about the product that you inject, you do not respond and you slip towards the oral supplements. All the "glutathione" do not lighten the skin.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Well when I’️m not going the IV injection I am using seeking health glutathione Liposomal and well as utopia naturals vitamin c Liposomal.
Please, you could have answered my questions precisely to avoid me playing guessing games.
The probability that the Health glutathione liposomal (I suppose it is the right name) you take will lighten your skin seems low. On the other hand, it will detoxify you and give you lots of energy.

Glutathione in the form of an injection must last at around 15 minutes and it must take at least 3 hours if you do drip. The duration of the session depends of course on the quantity of the product. Here are the answers to your questions. For the rest, your doctor has a best knowledge.

Your answer annoys me, to tell the truth, you ask for help on the injection of glutathione and when I ask you specific question about the product that you inject, you do not respond and you slip towards the oral supplements. All the "glutathione" do not lighten the skin.
Since we are being honest here , you are very condescending and rude. If that is how you will be you could of skipped my question . Nobody is forcing you to answer so you being extra is unnecessary . I thought I was very clear in my previous post that I am going to a clinic to get the injections. I even explained that I was having a reaction to the IV to which you advised me to tell the injector to rinse the vein. I honestly do not know where the clinic get their glutathione from and what brand it is . Since you mentioned it I’ll ask so I can know for myself . I gave you the name of the glutathione and the vitamin C that I take at home on the days I am not doing the injection . They both Liposomal forms and the names I gave you were correct ( seeking health Liposomal glut and utopia Liposomal vitamin c )

6021 - 6040 of 6063 Posts