Skin Care Talk banner

6041 - 6060 of 6094 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
*UPDATE* yesterday I had my 10th injection from my wellness clinic . According to them I was receiving 4 grams of glutathione and 5 grams of vitamin c. I was doing two injections per week and on the days I wasn’t doing the injections I would supplement with both liposomal glutathione and vitamin c . I wasn’t using any topicals nor was I really exfoliating with any chemicals. The results: NOTHING . The only positive I noticed was I had more energy. The negatives is: I’m 1200.00 down , I keep getting break outs even though I’m drinking more than enough water, and I now have this bumps on the inside of my arm from the injections that make me look like a junkie . Lol. My suggestion is use your topicals like all them you tubers do. Maybe once the topicals lighten you, glutathione MAY be able to maintain you.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,044
Reminder:
To all those who want to try glutathione injections, I suggest several things:
1.- Do not spend more than $ 200 for the first box (from 70 to 120$ is reasonable).
2.- Make sure that you are using L-GLUTATHIONE and that there are other ingredients in the vials.
3.- Always ask sellers for proof that they are selling authentic products.
3.- Learn how to inject yourself if not find a nurse who has affordable prices.

You also need a good soap (to gently exfoliate dead skin) and a good cream (glutathione acts on the inner layers of the skin and not on the surface layers).

·
Registered
30 Posts
Reminder:
To all those who want to try glutathione injections, I suggest several things:
1.- Do not spend more than $ 200 for the first box (from 70 to 120$ is reasonable).
2.- Make sure that you are using L-GLUTATHIONE and that there are other ingredients in the vials.
3.- Always ask sellers for proof that they are selling authentic products.
3.- Learn how to inject yourself if not find a nurse who has affordable prices.

You also need a good soap (to gently exfoliate dead skin) and a good cream (glutathione acts on the inner layers of the skin and not on the surface layers).
Thank you for that :)
I am based in the UK -can you recommend a site to order 250 ml salon water for drip IV?

·
Registered
30 Posts
No I am looking to get someone to inject IV for me - I have been injecting IM shot so far myself so far but I have just been having trouble getting IV drip saline water 250 ml or 500ml

·
Registered
31 Posts
No I am looking to get someone to inject IV for me - I have been injecting IM shot so far myself so far but I have just been having trouble getting IV drip saline water 250 ml or 500ml
omg same! I even posted an ad on gumtree and couldnt get hold of anyone! how is your IM going btw? any good results? Do you mind sharing where you get yours from please? :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Getting someone to inject is really tricky and now getting saline water is another mission!
IM is going ok so far - skin is smoother but wanted more lightening especially trouble areas but felt like it was a bit slow hence I wanted to try IV- not sure if the results are actually faster ? I contacted this vendor for supply

hows yours going? What IM injection are you on ?

·
Registered
85 Posts
UPDATE....
I have became extremely lazy with gluthathione LOL. I am currently no longer nebulazing, or taking ANY glutha pills at the moment. I still have some bulk supp glutha powder left but honestly, I am focused on homeowernship, saving my coins and credit repair for the next couple of months (by August hopefully) and I don't have time to dedicate/focus on my glutha routine the way I would like.

I have found it easier (cheaper)at this point to rub creams (natural of course), exfoliate and keep it moving. I only want to even my skin tone from nw45 to around nc50 or 420 in fenty beauty. I am very close to goal (in another 30 days).
I have never been the one to rub creams..but I challenged myself to a 30 day goal of being consistent and taking 2 showers per day and rub cream. I met that challenge and now it's a habit and I am going into the 2nd month of rubbing cream. I really just want to be consistent and stick to one cream, no mixing etc. I just want it to be as mindless as possible lol.

I do plan to get back on my previous glutha routine after I accomplish my bigger goal of home ownership.

So the only pills i am taking now (all purchased from Walmart or Target) are:
Collagen
Selenium
vit e
womans multi-vitamin
1000 mg vit c
spirulina (open capsules and add to my daily green drink)

( I would like to order a bottle of glutha pills and take like 1 pill for health benefits only. I don't want to over purchase any glutha pills trying to reach a higher dosage for the lightening benefits.)

Skin Building products that I rotate:
sunflower oil (loves this!)
sweet almond oil
shea butter
Jergens Collagen lotion

I am on a very strict budget. I am not shopping for any clothes this year. I love thrifting so this is really hard. But I did some self evaluating before the New Year, and I have tons of clothes that either I bought or thrifted last year, that I never even wore!! But anyway..i digress..that's my update.

What I am learning..be consistent and patient no matter what your skin goals are. Adjust if needed.

Well ladies and gents.. I'm back! I just closed on my home back on July 6th and ready to get back in the gluta game.

I am not using any creams on my body and haven't in the past 4 months or so. I also was not buying or taking any glutha pills or any vitamins.

My Glutha Regimen will consist of:
1) Rectal and nebulizing again. In the past I saw the most brightening and evening of skin when I was doing rectal enema 2x's per day along with taking about 6 flawless icon pills daily and some form of vitamin c. So I just ordered some bulk glutha powder.
2) Taking some form of glutha pills either Setria 500mg or s acyetl glutha pills, milk thistle and of course liposomal vit-c pills
3) Daily Smoothie mainly consisting of spinach, kale, and Spirulina powder and other fruit.
4) Running for 20 minutes 3x's per week
5) Just exfoliating my body with a non-lightening scrub and african net. I may introduce a glutha body lotion but I don't want anything expensive, just all natural that I can put on and not have to mix it with anything. My long term goal is to just use a glutha body lotion as normal lotion everyday and eventually my skin will become one tone over time.
6) And lots of suncreen, both inside and outside

Oh I did schedule an glutha (3000mg) and vitc (10,000mg) IV next week as a "booster". In 2019 I had a total of 4 IV's with this same dosage amount and by the 4th IV, my under booty dark cuff (lol) began lightening (I wasn't using any body creams at that time, so I know it was the IV). Also, my under eye dark circles practically disappeared.

So here is what I am wondering, the medical facility I go to treats cancer patients thus the reason they administer extremely high dosages of vitamin-C upto 25,000mg. I am wondering if it is the high dosage of Vitamin-C that helped my under booty darkness to begin lightening. They do require you to have blood work done for any high dosage of vitamin c over 15,000mg. Is higher dosages of vit-C the key??? Just something to wonder.

My skin goal is really just to match to my chest (NC50) and be even all over. I am normally a NW45 in the face and neck. So 2 shades up is all I ever wanted and need lol. I don't understand why my face and neck have given me the most trouble my entire life. My face is super sensitive to products as well (vit-C, kojic acid..etc). Only Nadinola was the only thing I could use that would not break me out but I don't use HQ products anymore and prefer the natural route. I have used Toniques 10x cream but I don't think my face likes Sepi-white it causes cystic breakouts especially on my jawline area. So, I am on the hunt for something on my face and neck that will not break me out and is 100% natural and works with glutha.

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Well ladies and gents.. I'm back! I just closed on my home back on July 6th and ready to get back in the gluta game.

I am not using any creams on my body and haven't in the past 4 months or so. I also was not buying or taking any glutha pills or any vitamins.

My Glutha Regimen will consist of:
1) Rectal and nebulizing again. In the past I saw the most brightening and evening of skin when I was doing rectal enema 2x's per day along with taking about 6 flawless icon pills daily and some form of vitamin c. So I just ordered some bulk glutha powder.
2) Taking some form of glutha pills either Setria 500mg or s acyetl glutha pills, milk thistle and of course liposomal vit-c pills
3) Daily Smoothie mainly consisting of spinach, kale, and Spirulina powder and other fruit.
4) Running for 20 minutes 3x's per week
5) Just exfoliating my body with a non-lightening scrub and african net. I may introduce a glutha body lotion but I don't want anything expensive, just all natural that I can put on and not have to mix it with anything. My long term goal is to just use a glutha body lotion as normal lotion everyday and eventually my skin will become one tone over time.
6) And lots of suncreen, both inside and outside

Oh I did schedule an glutha (3000mg) and vitc (10,000mg) IV next week as a "booster". In 2019 I had a total of 4 IV's with this same dosage amount and by the 4th IV, my under booty dark cuff (lol) began lightening (I wasn't using any body creams at that time, so I know it was the IV). Also, my under eye dark circles practically disappeared.

So here is what I am wondering, the medical facility I go to treats cancer patients thus the reason they administer extremely high dosages of vitamin-C upto 25,000mg. I am wondering if it is the high dosage of Vitamin-C that helped my under booty darkness to begin lightening. They do require you to have blood work done for any high dosage of vitamin c over 15,000mg. Is higher dosages of vit-C the key??? Just something to wonder.

My skin goal is really just to match to my chest (NC50) and be even all over. I am normally a NW45 in the face and neck. So 2 shades up is all I ever wanted and need lol. I don't understand why my face and neck have given me the most trouble my entire life. My face is super sensitive to products as well (vit-C, kojic acid..etc). Only Nadinola was the only thing I could use that would not break me out but I don't use HQ products anymore and prefer the natural route. I have used Toniques 10x cream but I don't think my face likes Sepi-white it causes cystic breakouts especially on my jawline area. So, I am on the hunt for something on my face and neck that will not break me out and is 100% natural and works with glutha.
Congrats on your new home!!
glad you had such great results with your skincare, it shows that you are patient, which is Key in this game.
i have also wondered about the Vitamin C dosages. I basically am my own guinea pig so I tested and mega dosed Vitamin C throughout the day for a month and took pictures of my skin everyday to figure it all out on my skin.
I took 1000mg vit. c/ rosehips in a soft gel form for 2 weeks and I noticed a brighter complexion immediately, I thought that was weird.
Of course Im still taking at least 3000mg a day of glutathione orally as well, no nebulizing for a month.
I also stopped the soft gels. I then tested the 1000mg vit c/ rosehips tablets and I noticed I wasnt as bright which was another weird conclusion. I started this test because my iv nurse ran out of glutathione/vitc /saline. So I had to make do and see how to maintain my glow.
Ive been stopping and going with different methods and routes of receiving my daily doses, especially after the pandemic. The last thing I need is to run out of skincare options in these difficult times.

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
glad you had such great results with your skincare, it shows that you are patient, which is Key in this game.
i have also wondered about the Vitamin C dosages. I basically am my own guinea pig so I tested and mega dosed Vitamin C throughout the day for a month and took pictures of my skin everyday to figure it all out on my skin.
I took 1000mg vit. c/ rosehips in a soft gel form for 2 weeks and I noticed a brighter complexion immediately, I thought that was weird.
Of course Im still taking at least 3000mg a day of glutathione orally as well, no nebulizing for a month.
I also stopped the soft gels. I then tested the 1000mg vit c/ rosehips tablets and I noticed I wasnt as bright which was another weird conclusion. I started this test because my iv nurse ran out of glutathione/vitc /saline. So I had to make do and see how to maintain my glow.
Ive been stopping and going with different methods and routes of receiving my daily doses, especially after the pandemic. The last thing I need is to run out of skincare options in these difficult times.
I feel like VitaminC mega dosing does something else , I think it does boost the lightening/brightening/glow, too much can send you to the bathroom so find your ideal mega dose throughout the day without discomfort, just my opinion

·
Registered
85 Posts
@DOODOOBROWN Thank you!!!!!! It's good to know i am not alone in this high dose vitamin C theory LOL Also, there has to be something with the higher dosages of vitamin C benefits because they administer it to cancer patients for healing/treatment. And as we know vitamin C does brighten so it only makes sense. Yeah my skin is not at my goal yet with an overall even tone but going back on the glutha regimen should help. Take pics ladies, it really helps. I didn't realize how much my skin did in fact improve/glow when I was on glutha before until I looked at some old pics. I just need to find something to lighten my neck especially, it's THE HARDEST part to lighten on my body. I don't care about dark knees or elbows as much....just my neck 😩😩😩. I want to try yellow peel but I am afraid it may be too strong and cause post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Do you (or anyone else) have any ideas for a stubborn neck?

·
Registered
85 Posts
I agree with this article. I used vitamin C serum on my chest with some scars and they lightened up pretty quick. I forgot abojt that! Off to go buy some Vitamin C serum to add to my nightly routine
@DelRehBaby The article did not load for me :cry: . I can't use vitamin C serums on my face no matter what the brand is. I never thought to try them on my body! That's good to know it worked for you,

·
Registered
85 Posts
@DOODOOBROWN @smoothcomplex. How much Vitamin C is considered "megadosing" to you? How do you guys avoid getting gassy or bloated with glutathione rectally?

@PinotNoir I haven't figured out a remedy to the gassiness lol. I just bear it in the name of better health and skin.
I am not sure of the megadose amount of vitamin C. You may have to play around with high amounts to see what your body responds too. Some say you will just pee out any amount not absorb by the body. Maybe @DOODOOBROWN can provide more info.

@smoothcomplex I have so much trouble lightening my knees so I get your frustration with lightening your neck

@PinotNoir I haven't figured out a remedy to the gassiness lol. I just bear it in the name of better health and skin.
I am not sure of the megadose amount of vitamin C. You may have to play around with high amounts to see what your body responds too. Some say you will just pee out any amount not absorb by the body. Maybe @DOODOOBROWN can provide more info.

Gurlllllll, it is so frustrating. But we just need to stay motivated and find that right combo that works for us. I have had some success in the past occluding with an expensive gel but they changed the formula in recent years to not be as "potent" and doesn't work anymore.

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
@DOODOOBROWN Thank you!!!!!! It's good to know i am not alone in this high dose vitamin C theory LOL Also, there has to be something with the higher dosages of vitamin C benefits because they administer it to cancer patients for healing/treatment. And as we know vitamin C does brighten so it only makes sense. Yeah my skin is not at my goal yet with an overall even tone but going back on the glutha regimen should help. Take pics ladies, it really helps. I didn't realize how much my skin did in fact improve/glow when I was on glutha before until I looked at some old pics. I just need to find something to lighten my neck especially, it's THE HARDEST part to lighten on my body. I don't care about dark knees or elbows as much....just my neck 😩😩😩. I want to try yellow peel but I am afraid it may be too strong and cause post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Do you (or anyone else) have any ideas for a stubborn neck?
I'm currently waiting on a order from here to clear some hyperpigment on my under butt, which happens to be stubborn so try this, they have good reviews,,,, Skin Whitening
They have good peels for sensitive skin which I appreciate.
good luck from the Light gods :)

6041 - 6060 of 6094 Posts