Skin Care Talk banner

6041 - 6051 of 6051 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
*UPDATE* yesterday I had my 10th injection from my wellness clinic . According to them I was receiving 4 grams of glutathione and 5 grams of vitamin c. I was doing two injections per week and on the days I wasn’t doing the injections I would supplement with both liposomal glutathione and vitamin c . I wasn’t using any topicals nor was I really exfoliating with any chemicals. The results: NOTHING . The only positive I noticed was I had more energy. The negatives is: I’m 1200.00 down , I keep getting break outs even though I’m drinking more than enough water, and I now have this bumps on the inside of my arm from the injections that make me look like a junkie . Lol. My suggestion is use your topicals like all them you tubers do. Maybe once the topicals lighten you, glutathione MAY be able to maintain you.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,044
Reminder:
To all those who want to try glutathione injections, I suggest several things:
1.- Do not spend more than $ 200 for the first box (from 70 to 120$ is reasonable).
2.- Make sure that you are using L-GLUTATHIONE and that there are other ingredients in the vials.
3.- Always ask sellers for proof that they are selling authentic products.
3.- Learn how to inject yourself if not find a nurse who has affordable prices.

You also need a good soap (to gently exfoliate dead skin) and a good cream (glutathione acts on the inner layers of the skin and not on the surface layers).

·
Registered
30 Posts
Reminder:
To all those who want to try glutathione injections, I suggest several things:
1.- Do not spend more than $ 200 for the first box (from 70 to 120$ is reasonable).
2.- Make sure that you are using L-GLUTATHIONE and that there are other ingredients in the vials.
3.- Always ask sellers for proof that they are selling authentic products.
3.- Learn how to inject yourself if not find a nurse who has affordable prices.

You also need a good soap (to gently exfoliate dead skin) and a good cream (glutathione acts on the inner layers of the skin and not on the surface layers).
Thank you for that :)
I am based in the UK -can you recommend a site to order 250 ml salon water for drip IV?

·
Registered
30 Posts
No I am looking to get someone to inject IV for me - I have been injecting IM shot so far myself so far but I have just been having trouble getting IV drip saline water 250 ml or 500ml

·
Registered
27 Posts
No I am looking to get someone to inject IV for me - I have been injecting IM shot so far myself so far but I have just been having trouble getting IV drip saline water 250 ml or 500ml
omg same! I even posted an ad on gumtree and couldnt get hold of anyone! how is your IM going btw? any good results? Do you mind sharing where you get yours from please? :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Getting someone to inject is really tricky and now getting saline water is another mission!
IM is going ok so far - skin is smoother but wanted more lightening especially trouble areas but felt like it was a bit slow hence I wanted to try IV- not sure if the results are actually faster ? I contacted this vendor for supply

hows yours going? What IM injection are you on ?

6041 - 6051 of 6051 Posts