Skin Care Talk banner

6061 - 6080 of 6106 Posts

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
@PinotNoir I haven't figured out a remedy to the gassiness lol. I just bear it in the name of better health and skin.
I am not sure of the megadose amount of vitamin C. You may have to play around with high amounts to see what your body responds too. Some say you will just pee out any amount not absorb by the body. Maybe @DOODOOBROWN can provide more info.

Gurlllllll, it is so frustrating. But we just need to stay motivated and find that right combo that works for us. I have had some success in the past occluding with an expensive gel but they changed the formula in recent years to not be as "potent" and doesn't work anymore.
@smoothcomplex I agree with @PinotNoir , I have no remedy for this gas hahaha.
I would just say, stay in comfortable zone with it. If you feel too bloated with 5 vitamin C's then do 4, I slightly change my routines with dosages, you just never know how your tummy will react lol....

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
@DOODOOBROWN @smoothcomplex. How much Vitamin C is considered "megadosing" to you? How do you guys avoid getting gassy or bloated with glutathione rectally?

@smoothcomplex I have so much trouble lightening my knees so I get your frustration with lightening your neck
I can't stop the gas with the rectals, its difficult to let the gas out before the rectal has melted lol. I've developed a method to letting the gas out, without letting the suppository come out too

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm currently waiting on a order from here to clear some hyperpigment on my under butt, which happens to be stubborn so try this, they have good reviews,,,, Skin Whitening
They have good peels for sensitive skin which I appreciate.
good luck from the Light gods :)
@DOODOOBROWN i hope those products works out for you!!! This skin lightening/brightening/evening skin tone game is not for the faint at heart. I know the right product/combo is out there to achieve our goals...just gotta find it lol. I have added s-aceytl glutha powder to my daily green smoothie and i have started back up with my reduced glutha enemas in the mornings. Along with my vitamins and a new natural face cream i am trying out, i am beginning to see my face finally matching my chest. My neck is slowly ligthening in patches as well but not as fast as my face has responded.
It's exciting! Just have to stay persistant.

Edited to add: I have ABSOLUTELY no solution for the increased gas issues..lol
I just look at it as the vitamins/glutha is working 😅

·
Registered
6 Posts
How would one use gluta injections to maintain color in addition to natural creams? I'm not looking to get lighter I just want the right dose to maintain my tone once i get to my goal.

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
I’m so sorry if this has been asked before but please what’s the deal with Glutanex?
Its from Korea and they only sell in bulk to licensed Derms Also they sell in Bulk only 20 boxes and the total price is approx 2500.00 usd and shipping is up in the 450. I think its worth it if you have money like that. You spend more per individual shot

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
How would one use gluta injections to maintain color in addition to natural creams? I'm not looking to get lighter I just want the right dose to maintain my tone once i get to my goal.
The Gluta will 'Glow" you up and also lighten you up if you do a lot iv's at least 2 times a week
for removal of any hyperpigmentation you would apply a fade/lighting cream on those spots. Basically spot treat the dark area so it can match the overall evenness

·
Registered
6 Posts
The Gluta will 'Glow" you up and also lighten you up if you do a lot iv's at least 2 times a week
for removal of any hyperpigmentation you would apply a fade/lighting cream on those spots. Basically spot treat the dark area so it can match the overall evenness
How often do you do it once you get to desired shade?

·
Registered
607 Posts
@smoothcomplex I agree with @PinotNoir , I have no remedy for this gas hahaha.
I would just say, stay in comfortable zone with it. If you feel too bloated with 5 vitamin C's then do 4, I slightly change my routines with dosages, you just never know how your tummy will react lol....
I can't stop the gas with the rectals, its difficult to let the gas out before the rectal has melted lol. I've developed a method to letting the gas out, without letting the suppository come out too
@DOODOOBROWN @smoothcomplex

Thanks for the insight, guys. I was hoping that the bloating wasn't here to stay 😆
@DOODOOBROWN i hope those products works out for you!!! This skin lightening/brightening/evening skin tone game is not for the faint at heart. I know the right product/combo is out there to achieve our goals...just gotta find it lol. I have added s-aceytl glutha powder to my daily green smoothie and i have started back up with my reduced glutha enemas in the mornings. Along with my vitamins and a new natural face cream i am trying out, i am beginning to see my face finally matching my chest. My neck is slowly ligthening in patches as well but not as fast as my face has responded.
It's exciting! Just have to stay persistant.

Edited to add: I have ABSOLUTELY no solution for the increased gas issues..lol
I just look at it as the vitamins/glutha is working 😅
@smoothcomplex

LOL gas just means it's working 😆
Smells Bad Air Freshener GIF - SmellsBad AirFreshener Perfume GIFs

I can smell those glutha farts thro' my screen.:p
Anyhow for the gas you can take activated charcoal caps or powder. That helped me.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I’m so sorry if this has been asked before but please what’s the deal with Glutanex?
I’ve been taking the glutanex pills alongside my Iv so far it’s “ok” no lightening as of yet just brightening I’m on my 7th Iv

Guys my doctor told me that you can use hq with glutathione and that hq does not interfere with the results as long as the hq is being applied topically, this is rather confusing because we’ve “known” for quiet some time now that hq will make the gluta ineffective.. has anyone used the 2 together? What were your results? I’m wondering if this is just a “sct myth” of my doctor isn’t aware of what he’s talking about

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
I’ve been taking the glutanex pills alongside my Iv so far it’s “ok” no lightening as of yet just brightening I’m on my 7th Iv

Guys my doctor told me that you can use hq with glutathione and that hq does not interfere with the results as long as the hq is being applied topically, this is rather confusing because we’ve “known” for quiet some time now that hq will make the gluta ineffective.. has anyone used the 2 together? What were your results? I’m wondering if this is just a “sct myth” of my doctor isn’t aware of what he’s talking about
I used hq back in the day with glutathione , Your Dr is right. Everyone is different but it worked a bit too well, I was too white. After I stopped I was still hi yellow for a few years and when I tried starting hq again, I started getting headaches so never again. The Gluta route takes Forever without IV involved, You just won't get glowing the same way.
When you stop the IV you'll know what I mean as far as your appearance. Take a lot of pics,, that's your only reference

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I used hq back in the day with glutathione , Your Dr is right. Everyone is different but it worked a bit too well, I was too white. After I stopped I was still hi yellow for a few years and when I tried starting hq again, I started getting headaches so never again. The Gluta route takes Forever without IV involved, You just won't get glowing the same way.
When you stop the IV you'll know what I mean as far as your appearance. Take a lot of pics,, that's your only reference
Hey @DOODOOBROWN! it’s so nice to see Long time members still active :) I wasn’t too sure if he was right because I Keri hearing everyone on SCT say that the hq and gluta combo doesn’t work.. around how many ivs did u do before you started to experience lightening not just brightening?

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
hey @saucey! I was happy to see you as well lol.. so cool we need a 2014 reunion I eased off hq as I was doing iv . I didnt darken with both of them, I switched to arbutin as well.. It took a few months 3-6 months to be pale at 2 ivs a week , it was hard on my veins and I have easy veins. That was why I let it go for a long time so my veins can repair themselves. I was a gluta fiend 👹

so it may be a sct myth who knows anymore lol

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
hey @saucey! I was happy to see you as well lol.. so cool we need a 2014 reunion I eased off hq as I was doing iv . I didnt darken with both of them, I switched to arbutin as well.. It took a few months 3-6 months to be pale at 2 ivs a week , it was hard on my veins and I have easy veins. That was why I let it go for a long time so my veins can repair themselves. I was a gluta fiend 👹

so it may be a sct myth who knows anymore lol
Lol I miss the good ol days in 2014! I’m
Doing once per week but dr said no way he’s doing it twice Per week because of the high dosage I told him I want to be white! Haha he said he don’t know about white but I will definitely lighten .. my veins were bruised too just by going once per week so I can only imagine yours.. I’m giving it time I’m on my 8th IV no lightening as yet so I will give it time and go based off of the 3-6 month mark

6061 - 6080 of 6106 Posts