Skin Care Talk banner

6061 - 6062 of 6062 Posts

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
@PinotNoir I haven't figured out a remedy to the gassiness lol. I just bear it in the name of better health and skin.
I am not sure of the megadose amount of vitamin C. You may have to play around with high amounts to see what your body responds too. Some say you will just pee out any amount not absorb by the body. Maybe @DOODOOBROWN can provide more info.

Gurlllllll, it is so frustrating. But we just need to stay motivated and find that right combo that works for us. I have had some success in the past occluding with an expensive gel but they changed the formula in recent years to not be as "potent" and doesn't work anymore.
@smoothcomplex I agree with @PinotNoir , I have no remedy for this gas hahaha.
I would just say, stay in comfortable zone with it. If you feel too bloated with 5 vitamin C's then do 4, I slightly change my routines with dosages, you just never know how your tummy will react lol....

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
@DOODOOBROWN @smoothcomplex. How much Vitamin C is considered "megadosing" to you? How do you guys avoid getting gassy or bloated with glutathione rectally?

@smoothcomplex I have so much trouble lightening my knees so I get your frustration with lightening your neck
I can't stop the gas with the rectals, its difficult to let the gas out before the rectal has melted lol. I've developed a method to letting the gas out, without letting the suppository come out too

6061 - 6062 of 6062 Posts