Skin Care Talk banner

6081 - 6087 of 6087 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Lol I miss the good ol days in 2014! I’m
Doing once per week but dr said no way he’s doing it twice Per week because of the high dosage I told him I want to be white! Haha he said he don’t know about white but I will definitely lighten .. my veins were bruised too just by going once per week so I can only imagine yours.. I’m giving it time I’m on my 8th IV no lightening as yet so I will give it time and go based off of the 3-6 month mark
Please keep us updated on how the IV went . I pretty munched tapped out at my 11th IV @ twice a week. I didn’t see anything maybe a little brightening . Also my veins were super sensitive . I kept getting these lumps due to the needle .

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Please keep us updated on how the IV went . I pretty munched tapped out at my 11th IV @ twice a week. I didn’t see anything maybe a little brightening . Also my veins were super sensitive . I kept getting these lumps due to the needle .
Hi @Donaey yes I will definitely keep you guys updated :) like you I’m only seeing brightening someone days I look dull and others I have a glow I’m going to keep at it and hope to see some form of lightening at the 5 month mark which will be 20 IV since as I’m going once per week

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
Lol I miss the good ol days in 2014! I’m
Doing once per week but dr said no way he’s doing it twice Per week because of the high dosage I told him I want to be white! Haha he said he don’t know about white but I will definitely lighten .. my veins were bruised too just by going once per week so I can only imagine yours.. I’m giving it time I’m on my 8th IV no lightening as yet so I will give it time and go based off of the 3-6 month mark
Yes it takes months and years to get pale naturally you maybe have to use topicals too, the time it takes for results, can depend on your lifestyle too

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
@saucey that would be awesome! I don’t mind spending the money, but it was getting expensive for me to not be seeing much after 1500.00
Hi Donaey,
Thats quite alot of money to spend, You should have lightened a shade at the least....
what level of Gluta are you using?

what kind of diet are you following these days? what are you eating daily?

·
Registered
566 Posts
Hi Donaey,
Thats quite alot of money to spend, You should have lightened a shade at the least....
what level of Gluta are you using?

what kind of diet are you following these days? what are you eating daily?
Hi hon, I wasn’t on any particular diet to be honest . I didn’t try to eat as healthy as possible . I was on the IV and he gradual increased from 1,000 I believe to 4,000 in glutathione . I was also drinking about twice a week so I’m sure that didn’t help . I’ve been reading papers and there isn’t any documented evidence that gsh lightens skin. The women that’s on YouTube who claim glutathione IV lightened the skin was also using topicals so I’m not really convinced . During the time that I used it I purposely did not use topicals to see if it worked . Didn’t get nothing .

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
Hi hon, I wasn’t on any particular diet to be honest . I didn’t try to eat as healthy as possible . I was on the IV and he gradual increased from 1,000 I believe to 4,000 in glutathione . I was also drinking about twice a week so I’m sure that didn’t help . I’ve been reading papers and there isn’t any documented evidence that gsh lightens skin. The women that’s on YouTube who claim glutathione IV lightened the skin was also using topicals so I’m not really convinced . During the time that I used it I purposely did not use topicals to see if it worked . Didn’t get nothing .
Yes youre right because I dont drink or eat meat so maybe it can be that , it takes a long while I know,, And your level has to be so high to get a glow , overdose high, maybe for a man you may need more, for me It works if I overdose glutathione only.

6081 - 6087 of 6087 Posts