Skin Care Talk banner

6101 - 6120 of 6173 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi I do both sometimes I diy or I buy different ones I don’t have a particular brand that I use personally as long as it’s L ascorbic 20% then I’ll buy it
I've tried using my grinder to further make my L ascorbic powder finer, which does. Yet, not fine enough for it to dilute in the water.

Which brand do you use, may I ask?

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I've tried using my grinder to further make my L ascorbic powder finer, which does. Yet, not fine enough for it to dilute in the water.

Which brand do you use, may I ask?
I’m using obagi serum at the moment for the price I will not repurchase I also didn’t see any drastic changes compared to others

·
Registered
262 Posts
So I started taking glutathione but I’ve noticed my face is going through some sort of purging phase. Is that normal? Help! 😫

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
So I started taking glutathione but I’ve noticed my face is going through some sort of purging phase. Is that normal? Help! 😫
Its normal you can stop if you feel uncomfortable or you can roll with until you purge the toxins out

Reactions: TheSkinImin

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
I notice on myself as the guinea pig lol,that the less toxins I ingest or use, the better. That way your glutathione goes straight to work on your skin beauty, This of course can include purging your face especially if you wore make up previously. I got a few pimples this time around but never get cystic acne anymore, thank glutathione :)

Reactions: TheSkinImin

·
Registered
197 Posts
Happy New Year peoples!
Has anyone tried Cindella set? I'm looking to try it but every sell says it must be used as drip IV.
My understanding is that push iv is best for glutathione. Hasanyone used Cindella as push iv?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yes, i noticed skin brightening at around day 13-15 but real lightening was around 6-8 weeks. At least for me.
At this moment, i'm doing L-Glutathione shots but i was doing acetyl glutathione for 5 months before switching to the injections. Seems like the 2 products work differently because i darkened a little bit after switching. I'm at week 5 of the glutathione IM right now and intend to do it for 6-8 months.
For the maintenance, i heard different versions. Some say it's twice a month, other that it's only once a month. I will see by myself when i get there what will work for me.
Which are you using for IM?

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,113 ·
Happy New Year peoples!
Has anyone tried Cindella set? I'm looking to try it but every sell says it must be used as drip IV.
My understanding is that push iv is best for glutathione. Hasanyone used Cindella as push iv?
I used two complete cures of Cindella. No results. Cindella must be use in the drip. it is too concentrate. but I didn't see a small result after 12 session. A total waste of time/money.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I used two complete cures of Cindella. No results. Cindella must be use in the drip. it is too concentrate. but I didn't see a small result after 12 session. A total waste of time/money.
Cindella is supposed to be the strongest and most effective. You used it as a drip and it didn't work?
Where did you purchase from? Are they an authorised retailer? Many fakes abound. I tried glutax very sporadically and it was effective. I'll learn to self administer so I can be consistent.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hey guys, I used to be a very active member here (2014-2017) then my account was deleted for some reason, I was active in the G&G/Dodo & QEI Paris threads.

With the Glutha there seems to be a lot of confusion on it, my background is in health and I've done lots of research and read a lot of reviews on different types of glutha, delivery systems, read a lot of medical diaries ect.

In term of best effective absorption it goes

1:IV
2:Rectal
3 Oral Liposopmal Capsules
4: Regular Capsules

You CAN still absorb the regular normal capsules but it takes longer, studies have shown that you can still absorb minimal amounts of Glutha to have an antioxidant effect, but not enough to lighten the skin UNLESS you take it in large consistent amounts throughout the day (which then becomes every expensive) but most of it is destroyed in the gut.

Next Liposomal Glutha which comes in capsules and in a liquid has a bigger absorption rate, almost 70%-80% more than the normal capsules, what makes them more effective is that the actual Glutha is surrounded by microscopic fat bubbles that are able to pass through the gut undestroyed, therefore hit the bloodstream and liver quicker and in higher doses.

Delivery systems:
For those that cant do the IV (which has the highest absorption rate) because of the fear of the needle, availability and expense, the next best thing is taking them rectally.
The skin inside the boovy works like a sponge which soaks up everything and sends it straight to the liver and bloodstream, it's the next best route of taking medication after the IV because of how much is aborsbed and how quickly it's absorbed.

You can make your own suppositories, you can simply just stick the Liposomal capsules up your ***

The most effective & cost effective methods are the rectal route and the lipsomals oral route.

1: Buy the regular Jarrows capsules open the capsules mix the powder with MCT oil, (MCT oil is what you find in most capsules and improves absorption) get a 10ml syringe, SYRINGE NOT A NEEDLE lol and you can deposit the mix into the rectum

(I say 10ml because anymore liquid in the boovy will make you want to pass, also you can play with the dosage, 500mg of Glutha is in one Jarrows capsule right? so if you break open 4 capsules and mix the powder into 10 ml of MCT oil, that's a 2000mg or 2gm dose! that can be taken twice a day.)

2: Buy the liposomal liquids (Lipolife do a great Glutha bottle and also and a Vitamin C one) and just deposit the liquid up your boovy hole!
Again get a plastic 10ml syringe dip straight into the bottles and push into the boovy hole! I Know this works because whenever I do this I get a bit lightheaded and woozy because how quickly the glutha and vit c is aborsbded into the body (or could be the dose is too high lmao)

3: Jarrows Glutha is normal Glutha which is poorly absorbed in the stomach because of the acids right, so why not take it rectally? You can use the same method above by mixing and inserting via syringe or enema.

Tips:

:If your are doing the rectal route, DO NOT push the syringe too far otherwise the second hepatic vein further up the boovy hole will absorbed the medicine and it will act as though you've done it orally.

2: Remember Glutha for skin lightening works in theraputic levels, this means in order to achieve SOME kind of lightening, you must take in excess in what your body needs and the body WILL use up the Glutha for what it needs, so in order, you must take large does 3/4 a week OR small doses consistently. The body will use the Glutha for organs, liver, ect it's last placement is the skin, so therefore you have to saturate.

3:It IS helpful to use Glutha with Vitamin C, but not necessary, it'll make the Glutha work quicker and more effiecntly and Vitamin C is always good for the skin so why not?!

4: Some good reputable brands of Liposomal Glutha and Vitamin are "LipoLife" and "Core Med Science" remember these are Liposomal so they're just as effective orally and even more effective rectally, or you can do both!

5: If your interested into doing the rectal method, just get some plastic 10ml syringes off Amazon or ebay, they're very cheap, remember SYRINGES and NOT NEEDLES.

6: Always insert the medicine AFTER a bowel movement, usually last thing before going to bed will give the body a chance to use the glutha and first thing in the morning and lie down, otherwise the rectal muscle will want to push it out after a few minutes.
Thanks so much for this. I've a few questions.
Is OK to simply push the capsule in without opening and mixing powder and oil?
Is vit c absorbed as well orally so no need to insert rectally?
Does rectal use cause runs?
Thanks again.

6101 - 6120 of 6173 Posts