Skin Care Talk banner

6121 - 6140 of 6173 Posts

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,123 ·
So I started taking glutathione but I’ve noticed my face is going through some sort of purging phase. Is that normal? Help! 😫
It can occur.
I have read your previews messages.
If I may, I could suggest you to
-do a small detox first of all.
-avoid fatty food or junk food.
-avoid tea, coffee and alcohol.
-BEGIN WITH CAPS THAT HAVE ALREADY GIVEN RESULTS TO PEOPLE, not with your homemade glutathion.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
It can occur.
-BEGIN WITH CAPS THAT HAVE ALREADY GIVEN RESULTS TO PEOPLE, not with your homemade glutathion.
great tips titi, and love that part NOT with your home made glutathione :cool: lol

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,125 ·
I've been to 2 and rang 6. The only one that had had 10ml and required prescription
There are also the 20ml.
You should go grom pharmacy to pharmacy till you get it. At Every step modify what you'll say. Or you give a lie to your doctor in order to get a renewal prescribtion. It doesn't worth if you have to order it abroad.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,126 ·
great tips titi, and love that part NOT with your home made glutathione :cool: lol
It is true, when it lighten the skin, it is one side-effect we see, so she would better to start with a double check method instead of starting with a path that will give her little to compare.

·
Registered
197 Posts
There are also the 20ml.
You should go grom pharmacy to pharmacy till you get it. At Every step modify what you'll say. Or you give a lie to your doctor in order to get a renewal prescribtion. It doesn't worth if you have to order it abroad.
Trust me Titi, I'm trying.
Are you in Nij?

·
Registered
262 Posts
It can occur.
Huh? Your last comment would make sense if I actually did that. I have never made any homemade glutathione. Wouldn’t even know where to start. I’ve only bought from reputable companies like Code Age, Healthy drops, or Jarrows glutathione . Glutathione that people on this forum have actually tried lol.

I do want to add that when I made that post which was a while ago I was on Jarrows glutathione. Every other glutathione I tried was liposomal. My skin is clear now.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,129 ·
Trust me Titi, I'm trying.
Are you in Nij?
No, I am not in nigeria.
You'll pay too much if you buy online (shipping fees) but you can check and try it. If you buy your products in Asia, sellers can provide you the NaCl at the same time.

·
Registered
197 Posts
No, I am not in nigeria.
You'll pay too much if you buy online (shipping fees) but you can check and try it. If you buy your products in Asia, sellers can provide you the NaCl at the same time.
You're right but they company I bought from refuses to post water and needles abroad. Can you share where you bought yours in PM perhaps?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Glutax 5GS? Just started that but never seen 35GS.
Where do you buy your glutax?

What do you think about Cindella, Snow White/Glutanex drip compared to Glutax for black skin?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Omg really??? What city do you live in your so lucky...., I pay $160 every time it's over 600 a month.... My hospital is nice I guess haha I would have forced them to do it if they said no lol Oh so it's 35,000 mg wow! That's awesome lol I'm going from 4,000mg to 35,000 mg that's a HUUUUGE jump hahahahah. And I'm paying a fraction of the price I'm in love~ Oh do you want to know where I ordered mine online?? Omg please share all the pics of the before and afters you have seen, I haven't seen any!
Where did you buy yours please?

·
Registered
197 Posts
View attachment 63265
Short review for those who want to try CINDERELLA/CINDELLA..
The main and potent ingredient of the set is the Vitamin C vials. Unfortunately, I couldn't take it. The vitamin c is very very concentrate and hurts me (even when I dilute it 2times) till I use to pharmaceutical vitamin c injection instead.

This is why perhaps, I didn't get result after 2 boxes. My advice: it is for the bodies that run with vitamin C.
Must be use with a drip with like 250-500ml of physiological liquid.
If the needle isn't in the vein it will hurt. It has to be in the vein.
Yesterday I pricked at 8 different places until I stuck with one and saw the back flow as I was adjusting it. The nurse was on a video call to me so that might've distracted me. Only after I cut off the call did I get the back flow and have painless infusion. Considering I'd successfully self infused 2ce last week without her on the phone.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I’ve been getting IV fir a few months now 3000mg gluta with vitamin C silica biotin and B vitamins via Drip, I changed providers today and I did 5G gluta with vitamin C via push and I felt so light headed and somewhat high the minute I got home I ran to the toilet to do #2 (tmi) lol I could smell the gluta in my urine as well I’m going to continue with this method and provider for a few months and compare results

6121 - 6140 of 6173 Posts