Skin Care Talk banner

6141 - 6160 of 6173 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey guys

hoping you can help

Iam currently on 5000 glutathione and vitamin- has anyone ever experienced seeing results on body while on glutathione faster than seeing any results on the face ?

anything that can be done in the meantime without affecting progress? My face just seems to keep getting dark - partially due to cream relapse I guess but those sunburn look the worst !

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey guys

hoping you can help

Iam currently on 5000 glutathione and vitamin- has anyone ever experienced seeing results on body while on glutathione faster than seeing any results on the face ?

anything that can be done in the meantime without affecting progress? My face just seems to keep getting dark - partially due to cream relapse I guess but those sunburn look the worst !
Yes, I am taking 2000 S acetyl glutathione twice a day. My body is getting lighter specially my hands; my fast is darker. I believe it because I am using RetinA on my face. I stopped using it on my face about 5 days ago. My face is getting lighter. I am also using sunscreen every morning.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yes, I am taking 2000 S acetyl glutathione twice a day. My body is getting lighter specially my hands; my fast is darker. I believe it because I am using RetinA on my face. I stopped using it on my face about 5 days ago. My face is getting lighter. I am also using sunscreen every morning.
hello L’amour

Thank you for your reply - I am on IV so I am not sure why my face wont lighten I stopped all creams on my face about 3 weeks ago - I have only used a moisturisers and occasionally a lightening soap and I always wear sunscreen- I am now contemplating maybe using a glutathione face cream soon if it doesn’t pick up

anyone has recommendations on what I can safely use on my face to brighten it until IV eventually picks up ?

Also L’amour when did you start taking your supplements and how vit c and MSM are you combining it with ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
hello L’amour

Thank you for your reply - I am on IV so I am not sure why my face wont lighten I stopped all creams on my face about 3 weeks ago - I have only used a moisturisers and occasionally a lightening soap and I always wear sunscreen- I am now contemplating maybe using a glutathione face cream soon if it doesn’t pick up

anyone has recommendations on what I can safely use on my face to brighten it until IV eventually picks up ?

Also L’amour when did you start taking your supplements and how vit c and MSM are you combining it with ?
I started taking glutathione in April 2019 but was serious about it. I was drinking coffee and alcohol. I start being serious with my supplement in May 2020. I don't drink coffee or alcohol and I try to eat healthily. I take 1000 s acetyl glutathione and liposomal vitamin C 1,500 twice a day, MSM 3000 once a day. So in a day, I take 2000 mg S acetyl glutathione, 3000 liposomal vitamin c and 3000 mg of MSM.

·
Registered
13 Posts
hello L’amour

PS. I only exfoliate my skin no skin lightening cream yet because I am afraid to use hydroquinone or mercury on my skin on accident. I bought Qei + Paris use it twice and discard it because I heard it contains hydroquinone. I hope this helps.

·
Registered
49 Posts
PS. I only exfoliate my skin no skin lightening cream yet because I am afraid to use hydroquinone or mercury on my skin on accident. I bought Qei + Paris use it twice and discard it because I heard it contains hydroquinone. I hope this helps.

thank you
I am temporarily holding up on supplements because vitamin c hurting my stomach but I may start again slowly later

I am not using any creams not on my body or face - just relying on IV at the moment and similarly I don’t to risk any creams and taking steps back but I am contemplating a glutathione one if nothing else happens

·
Registered
586 Posts
Hi I’ve been using Gluthiaone Iv Injections and I’m on my 8th session I do doubles or sometimes triples twice a week depending on whether I’ve missed a session on not . I’ve lightened but I’m not at my goal yet
How much of glutathione are you taking and how much of vitamin c ? I want to get back on the IV train, but I honestly wasn’t seeing too much of the results .

·
Registered
15 Posts
How much of glutathione are you taking and how much of vitamin c ? I want to get back on the IV train, but I honestly wasn’t seeing too much of the results .
Hi Donay I’m using Aqua skin pure gold 30th whitening, 30,000 mg and 500mg vitamin c .
I get my sessions doubled so 2vials of each or 3vials of Gluthiaone an 2 vitamin c twice a week .
I’m on session 8 now .
I buy my product an get it administered

·
Registered
586 Posts
Hi Donay I’m using Aqua skin pure gold 30th whitening, 30,000 mg and 500mg vitamin c .
I get my sessions doubled so 2vials of each or 3vials of Gluthiaone an 2 vitamin c twice a week .
I’m on session 8 now .
I buy my product an get it administered
Thank you for responding so quickly . Wow 30,000 is a lot . I can only imagine that it is expensive , but if it’s working then it’s worth it . Please keep us updated on how things are working and how many shades you are losing . Where are you buying your glutathione from if you don’t mind me asking ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thank you for responding so quickly . Wow 30,000 is a lot . I can only imagine that it is expensive , but if it’s working then it’s worth it . Please keep us updated on how things are working and how many shades you are losing . Where are you buying your glutathione from if you don’t mind me asking ?
Hi Donay, your most welcome It’s about 150 usd . I get my products from Thailand or the Philiphenes I’m on session 8

·
Registered
586 Posts
Hi Donay, your most welcome It’s about 150 usd . I get my products from Thailand or the Philiphenes I’m on session 8
That’s how much I was paying , but for only like 2,000 amount of glutathione. The only thing is it’s not permanent . If it’s a low maintenance like once or twice a month then it’s ok.

·
Registered
15 Posts
That’s how much I was paying , but for only like 2,000 amount of glutathione. The only thing is it’s not permanent . If it’s a low maintenance like once or twice a month then it’s ok.
Hi Donay, Gluthiaone works by the overdose effect so I recommend using no less than 30,000 if you don’t have any underlaying issues . An then for maintenance two sessions a month and loads of sunscreen x

·
Registered
15 Posts
No
yes it’s not permanent I think it’s best to go higher than go twice a month for maintenance . I’ll have to ask my practitioner what dosage for maintenance is best

·
Registered
15 Posts
Wow, I definitely can tell the difference in your skin tone ! If could get to your now skin tone i would be happy .
Aaaaawe thanks I’m nowhere near my goal . I’m just trying and will see after my 30 sessions if it works for me as I’m not using no creams .

·
Registered
586 Posts
Aaaaawe thanks I’m nowhere near my goal . I’m just trying and will see after my 30 sessions if it works for me as I’m not using no creams .
See that is perfect. A lot of people have used creams and glutathione IV and then don’t be 100% sure where their results are coming from . This is awesome that you’re getting results just from glutathione. Where are you buying your injection from and the name brand . I don’t believe the place I was getting IVs from had glutathione that high .

6141 - 6160 of 6173 Posts