Skin Care Talk banner

6161 - 6173 of 6173 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Donay, your most welcome It’s about 150 usd . I get my products from Thailand or the Philiphenes I’m on session 8
Your progress looks great 👍
Who would you typically hire to administer the glutathione? I can't seem to find anyone that offers that service in my area. Do you think it's something I could learn to do on my own?

·
Registered
5,489 Posts
if you add kojic acids and lactic acids & certain natural ingredients it boosts the whole effect, stay away from cheap creams that backfire

Reactions: gymrat

·
Registered
15 Posts
Your progress looks great 👍
Who would you typically hire to administer the glutathione? I can't seem to find anyone that offers that service in my area. Do you think it's something I could learn to do on my own?
Hi Donay,
I found a nurse to do it, in London . The best way is through iv with vitamin c and the sterile water bag .
I’ve never done it on my own because you got to put in your veins If your good with this then you sure can

·
Registered
5,489 Posts
Looks nice and even, is that iv only and no creams? @londonderry

·
Registered
5,489 Posts
I feel like my ideal dosage of iv is 3000mg of gluta and Vit C at 2000 mg , I have noticed results this way right after my session,
anything less administered & I don’t notice any changes right away and if you dont use the same amount every session the glow decreases
starting from a caramel tone
This equals expensive,,,if you can’t keep it up for at least a year ,every week, you’re better off doing creams, facts

6161 - 6173 of 6173 Posts