Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else experienced rashes with the use of gluta?

I take 1,000 mg of gluta daily and I've been experiencing consistent rashes for months. I googled it and apparently some people have allergic reactions to gluta which show in the form of rashes.

I'm going to stop taking it for a month and see what happens. If the rashes stop, I'll know it was the gluta and down the drain they go $$.

What are other lightening and brightening supplements I can take instead of glutathione?

·
Registered
607 Posts

I take 1,000 mg of gluta daily and I've been experiencing consistent rashes for months. I googled it and apparently some people have allergic reactions to gluta which show in the form of rashes.

I'm going to stop taking it for a month and see what happens. If the rashes stop, I'll know it was the gluta and down the drain they go $$.

What are other lightening and brightening supplements I can take instead of glutathione?
@caramelgirl what brand are you taking? vitamin c is a good alternative

·
Registered
424 Posts

Pycnogenol is equally very good.I never knew what it was doing for me till I stopped it,that was how my skin started looking patchy.
What lotion are you using??
That might be the culprit.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Pycnogenol is equally very good.I never knew what it was doing for me till I stopped it,that was how my skin started looking patchy.
What lotion are you using??
That might be the culprit.
@jcole interesting. MayI ask what brand and dosage of pycnogenol?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts