Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, so I want to finally commit to Glutathione. I have concluded on the Rectal Gluta Method because it seems to be the most cost effective and convenient method.

While doing my research, I stumbled on Tattiana Sforza on YouTube and she was the one that made me choose this method. I’m not sure she’s been discussed before but see video below for reference:

Cliffs for those that don’t have the time to watch.
-Says she wants to teach us on how to get Gluta into our system very fast without having to do IVs
-She did IVs for 6weeks without any results
-Says with IV, you only get 1,000-2,000mgs administered weekly anyways, so you still have to “boost” your Gluta levels
-Says she did some digging and found out about Rectal implants (basically taking meds via a syringe one inch up your butt and it goes directly to your bloodstream)
-Shows her Before&After then calls out YouTubers for posting photoshopped content and playing on lighting to look lighter than they appear.

After vs Before

-says she’s started seeing results in about a week and has been able to shed off some tan that’s been bothering her.
-says she’s naturally lighter but now she wants to advance more. The lightest she’s been was in HS when she was basically a full time hobbit (never leaves her house)

-at the 3:25 video mark
She said she uses 0.5 (half a teaspoon) of distilled water. That’s prettyyy small
-Says her goal is to blend in with her stretch marks
-her dosage is 6,000 mgs a day. That’s 2pils in the morning, afternoon and evening
-Describes how to mix is. puts 0.5mls in a cup, pop the Gluta capsules, mix them up, lube them with coconut oil and voila!

ED04176A-3923-4F52-B1C7-A9890592BB8D.jpeg

-Emphasizes to NOT go further than one inch rectally because any further, it’s as good as doing an ENEMA.... you’re bypassing the area in the rectum where it’s meant to absorb the medication into the bloodstream without IV. You have to go only AN INCH or + half max because if you go past that, it’ll go straight to the colon then processed through the liver and you might have as well just swallowed it if that happens.
-says once it’s in, it’s IN for her. Never trickles out or makes a mess down there. Just put your panties on and go about your day.

Didn’t mention anything about baking soda in this particular video.

Personally,
I’m using the TwinLab Gluta Capsules
250mg
I have distilled water, a syringe (50 Naira from Lagos pharmacies)

And Baking soda

I’m going to follow her recipe
Since I currently have 250mgs..
It’ll be 250*8 pills = 2,000mgs
+2mls of water
Baking soda= ???
Liposomal vitamin C= 1,000mg

Twice a day + Sunprise Sunscreen

I’ll be updating on my progress biweekly. Wish me luck!

Side note: She has an updated regimen but I’m going to start with this, then maybe tweak it as required as I progress.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ohh. Thanks so much for replying. No wonder this thread was radio silent lol. I think she looks paler than her before though.
if you look through all her videos she hasn't lightened much for the duration and intensity of her lightening journey. Also she is naturally on the lighter side. Her darker photos she shows usually contain bad lighting. She's just overall not a good example. They talk about her a lot here and its usually not good things. Lowkey scamming vibes apparently.

·
Registered
7 Posts
However I will be starting rectal implants next month so if you want someone to compare results with later I'll be there :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
when im on glutathione i mainly do rectal. i can confirm they work. i move up a shade or two. there was a time i had no cream, no exfoliators cause i ran out, nothing but gluta rectals i maintained and probably lightened too tbh

·
Registered
1 Posts
when im on glutathione i mainly do rectal. i can confirm they work. i move up a shade or two. there was a time i had no cream, no exfoliators cause i ran out, nothing but gluta rectals i maintained and probably lightened too tbh
Good to hear! Which brand do you use? And what's your dosage/regimen? Why are you not using glutathione now?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Good to hear! Which brand do you use? And what's your dosage/regimen? Why are you not using glutathione now?
I used jarrows and i was doing one implant of 1000mg a day and sometimes 1000mg under my tongue. with 1500 mg vitamin c tablets. I ran out of gluta thats why i stopped im waiting for it to come i miss it so much omfg. One thing I can say there is 100% a glow and evenness in ur skin that creams just cant give u. I was looking at a picture of my nipples earlier this year and i was like WTF?? they were that dark?? theyre like brown/pink now. never applied cream to them so its the glutathione. also when i stop using cream i notice i dont darken the way i do if im not on glutathione. this stuff is really the bomb

·
Registered
218 Posts
I used jarrows and i was doing one implant of 1000mg a day and sometimes 1000mg under my tongue. with 1500 mg vitamin c tablets. I ran out of gluta thats why i stopped im waiting for it to come i miss it so much omfg. One thing I can say there is 100% a glow and evenness in ur skin that creams just cant give u. I was looking at a picture of my nipples earlier this year and i was like WTF?? they were that dark?? theyre like brown/pink now. never applied cream to them so its the glutathione. also when i stop using cream i notice i dont darken the way i do if im not on glutathione. this stuff is really the bomb
Spot on same brand of gluta I used when I was all doing rectal. It does work this way but I always also teamed it up with a cream.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts