Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This post is to help others

I started using a Abebi white & started to see results immediately, However one of the side-effects is green veins (& it’s extreme, I looked like a road map)
I did some research and people suggested mixing it with crude kenacol oil or Bel eclat.
I tried both. None completely stopped the green veins. Bel eclat makes the cream more effective & causes peeling (see chest in pic)
Great For skin lightening but it completely compromises the quality of your skin.
For example I would get an itch and if I scratch that area I would get red blood spots,
Also once when I went to get my eyebrows threaded the lady said my skin was very poor quality and very thin (it was) eventually I stopped using.

I’ve always been well educated in using glutathione specially in liposomal form, And have used it previously as part of my lightning regime.
But had stopped (it can get costly)

however I recently injured my had & ended up 2 very bad scar’s.1 healed really black & the others really dark around the perimeter & the white meat was grey (yuck🥴)

fast forward I started looking into suppositories, As I have began darkening due to not using any cream
Let me tell you my grey white meat has turned super pink.
However I’m still way too dark for my liking
So here’s what I’m doing

x1 2500mg glutathione + vitamin C suppository every other day
Oral 800mg glutathione & 1000mg twice a day
liposomal (1st dose early morning empty stomach)
Sometimes I add MSM
1 or 2 glutathione patches a day
& I recently started adding vitamin C under my tongue (also on empty stomach)

I haven’t seen results in my skin tone yet, but the colour of my scar has shown me I need to be persistent.
I tried IV & saw no change. However & Dr told me the vit C dose needs to equal to glutathione or more (this I never knew)
Also based on the Fitzpatrick scale It takes 9 to 14 weeks to lighten up to one or two shades
Based on 5000mg glutathione a week.

I’m currently way too dark for my liking so I will purchase 1 bottle of Abebi white to help with relighting
I will carry on with my glutathione intake as above. 14 weeks from today will take me to end April & although I’m brown & my Weekly intake is far higher I’m going by the Fitzpatrick scale
LACTIC ACID LOTION IS A MUST IN ALL SKIN LIGHTENING!!!

picture attached: results are from abebi white & liposomal glutathione & vit C oral dosage x3 a day
YOU AINT GETTING MORE PICS FROM ME SO DONT BOTHER ASKING.

Happy to give advice, & any advice welcome
It’s 2022 time we all get the results desired
Lip Glasses Chin Eyebrow Shoulder
Lip Glasses Chin Eyebrow Shoulder

·
Registered
374 Posts

I started using a Abebi white & started to see results immediately, However one of the side-effects is green veins (& it’s extreme, I looked like a road map)
I did some research and people suggested mixing it with crude kenacol oil or Bel eclat.
I tried both. None completely stopped the green veins. Bel eclat makes the cream more effective & causes peeling (see chest in pic)
Great For skin lightening but it completely compromises the quality of your skin.
For example I would get an itch and if I scratch that area I would get red blood spots,
Also once when I went to get my eyebrows threaded the lady said my skin was very poor quality and very thin (it was) eventually I stopped using.

I’ve always been well educated in using glutathione specially in liposomal form, And have used it previously as part of my lightning regime.

however I recently injured my had & ended up 2 very bad scar’s.1 healed really black & the others really dark around the perimeter & the white meat was grey (yuck🥴)

fast forward I started looking into suppositories, As I have began darkening due to not using any cream
So here’s what I’m doing

Sometimes I add MSM

I haven’t seen results in my skin tone yet, but the colour of my scar has shown me I need to be persistent.
I tried IV & saw no change. However & Dr told me the vit C dose needs to equal to glutathione or more (this I never knew)
Also based on the Fitzpatrick scale It takes 9 to 14 weeks to lighten up to one or two shades

I’m currently way too dark for my liking so I will purchase 1 bottle of Abebi white to help with relighting
I will carry on with my glutathione intake as above. 14 weeks from today will take me to end April & although I’m brown & my Weekly intake is far higher I’m going by the Fitzpatrick scale

picture attached: results are from abebi white & liposomal glutathione & vit C oral dosage x3 a day

It’s 2022 time we all get the results desired View attachment 67397 View attachment 67397
Very nice results 😍 Which of the abebi did you use?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Your skin looks really nice! This post was very helpful, thank you.

I have a question regarding your suppositories. Do you buy them already made, or do you mix the powders up with water and then insert the solution with help of a syringe?
And please where do you buy your glutathione from?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your skin looks really nice! This post was very helpful, thank you.

I have a question regarding your suppositories. Do you buy them already made, or do you mix the powders up with water and then insert the solution with help of a syringe?
And please where do you buy your glutathione from?
Girl don’t ever waste your time or money mixing up the powder. There are too many variables that come into play. People that go that route are not getting the results or & using other stuff that they are not telling. Just buy ready made
I get them of eBay from Me&hue
i never thought I would put anything in my booty,but it’s super easy
Best vitamin C is Dr mercola (I tried others, this is the best)

TIPS
Use at night before bed (if you use in the day you are going to feel like pooping all day long)

No food after 8pm (you want all food to be well digested)

Drink as much water as you can, REAL FRUIT smoothies are great too

Eating pineapple whilst taking glutathione gives a miraculous glow (most likely the bromelain)

cook & drink filtered water (get a brita jug)

you will pee a lot & take a dump in the morning

·
Registered
69 Posts
Girl don’t ever waste your time or money mixing up the powder. There are too many variables that come into play. People that go that route are not getting the results or & using other stuff that they are not telling. Just buy ready made
I get them of eBay from Me&hue
i never thought I would put anything in my booty,but it’s super easy
Best vitamin C is Dr mercola (I tried others, this is the best)

TIPS
Use at night before bed (if you use in the day you are going to feel like pooping all day long)

No food after 8pm (you want all food to be well digested)

Drink as much water as you can, REAL FRUIT smoothies are great too

Eating pineapple whilst taking glutathione gives a miraculous glow (most likely the bromelain)

cook & drink filtered water (get a brita jug)

you will pee a lot & take a dump in the morning
Thank you soo much dear!
I was already thinking of buying the powder and mix it up, but this sounds so much better. I just checked the suppositories and they look really good. I need to purchase them soon and try my luck with them.

Thanks also for the advices, I will definitely consider these once I start.

Please if possible, keep us updated on your journey dear :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you soo much dear!
I was already thinking of buying the powder and mix it up, but this sounds so much better. I just checked the suppositories and they look really good. I need to purchase them soon and try my luck with them.

Thanks also for the advices, I will definitely consider these once I start.

Please if possible, keep us updated on your journey dear :)
No problem happy to help, I defo will
& you too

·
Registered
100 Posts
@Omgcouture you stated your doctor told you the vitc dosage needs to equal the glutha. I think he is right.

I really think it's the high dosage of vitamin c iv that lightens...not the glutha high dosage. But that's my opinion and when i got iv's i saw my dark booty undercuff (lol) lighten when I upped my vitc dosage not my glutha dosage. Of course iv's are expensive so I am not getting any at the moment.
Just think about it, the "glutha" doesn't even lighten without vitamin c. I just take glutha pills every now and then just for the health benefits but I don't spend unheard amounts on it like i used too.pp

I am reeally tired of having an uneven skin tone all my life. That's all a girl wants!! So i am going to try f&w products with 1.9% hydroquione and hope for the best. And then switch to a natural product with alpha arbutin to wean off. I've tried really expensive natural creams w/ glutha, kojic acid,etc but i found out my body really does not like acids and gets even darker like rebound hyperpigmentation. That's with me using sunscreen too! So the only thing i have not tried is the low dosage of hydroquinone. I'm almost over it all lol. Ok, rant over.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@Omgcouture you stated your doctor told you the vitc dosage needs to equal the glutha. I think he is right.

I really think it's the high dosage of vitamin c iv that lightens...not the glutha high dosage. But that's my opinion and when i got iv's i saw my dark booty undercuff (lol) lighten when I upped my vitc dosage not my glutha dosage. Of course iv's are expensive so I am not getting any at the moment.
Just think about it, the "glutha" doesn't even lighten without vitamin c. I just take glutha pills every now and then just for the health benefits but I don't spend unheard amounts on it like i used too.pp

I am reeally tired of having an uneven skin tone all my life. That's all a girl wants!! So i am going to try f&w products with 1.9% hydroquione and hope for the best. And then switch to a natural product with alpha arbutin to wean off. I've tried really expensive natural creams w/ glutha, kojic acid,etc but i found out my body really does not like acids and gets even darker like rebound hyperpigmentation. That's with me using sunscreen too! So the only thing i have not tried is the low dosage of hydroquinone. I'm almost over it all lol. Ok, rant over.
Hi Girl
You absolutely need the glutathione to lighten the skin, vitamin C may brighten but using vit C alone won’t lighten.
The vit C activates the glutathione to work harder.
I wouldn’t advise anyone to go back to using hydroquinone. You won’t get a nice even skin tone.

I know the glutathione, vitamin C route is expensive
But trying bulk buying

I purchased
100 glutathione vit c suppositories £298 =£2.98 per suppository
liposomal gluthatione 10 bottles £212
(5 months supply)
3 Dr Mercola liposomal vit C £105
(180 capsules per a bottle)
300 Glutathione patches £300
(£1 a patch)

You can purchase the liposomal
Use this code & you’ll get a 10% discount

Little advice I tried liquid vit C
Damn near impossible to swallow (it’s disgusting)
Same applies to opening the vit c & putting under the tongue.
Too much vitamin C gives a stomachache & the runs but the daily intake needs to be high, that’s why I recommend Dr mercola (liquid in capsules)
I take 3000mg a day with no problems

·
Registered
270 Posts

So here’s what I’m doing

Sometimes I add MSM

It’s 2022 time we all get the results desired View attachment 67397 View attachment 67397
How quick the abebi white lighten you and what was your staring shade?

·
Registered
335 Posts
I use the glutathione too from abebi white (the soap, serum, and the lotion), and it does lighten my legs really well. It just takes a long time to see results. I want to exfoliate, but I haven't seen a good, safe skin peeler yet. I've tried lactic acid and it stings really badly, but it does peel eventually, maybe in 4 days. I tried the one from The Ordinary Glycolic acid, that one doesn't help my skin peel at all. I want to try yellow skin peel, but I don't know where to get a good yellow skin peeler that will actually peel.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts