Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I knew there was something fishy about this lady!!
Hair Face Eyebrow Forehead Black hair
l
look at her hands!!! I think she used cream redarkens then either takes a long break from yt until she’s light enough to put in a heavy filter and look light or she plasters lighter make up on and puts on a heavy filter! This is what makes bleachers look bad this lady and the finesse artist look like mentally not okay and give off super micheal Jackson vibes then they try to sell their fake products!! I think glutathione can brighten and maybe even lighten 2-3 shades but a NC50-NC20 trope of transformation is hard to believe! By the way ladies don’t wear foundation that’s too light for your hands and body it’s a big give away that you’re a bleacher and you just end up looking so crazy

·
Registered
218 Posts
Wow good job on this investigation, when I first came across this lady I couldn’t understand the colour and her eyebrows it was just shocking and adds to the clown look. She encouraged people to literally drink money in downing bottles of core brand glutathione...

·
Registered
373 Posts
Aww I kinda feel very bad for her, if there is anything I hate most about bleaching ,it has to be the yellow /pale face and dark body.i just can’t cope , I focus so much on my body before face. The worst thing is most bleachers overdo it either with creams or make up almost like they are trying to make a juxtaposition effect !

·
Registered
16 Posts
There are members on here who have lightened more than 5 shades on glutathione so it works.

I feel like if you don’t trust the products these women recommend then it’s up to you to do your research and find something that works for you.

Finesse artist wasn’t selling anything directly. She only put up amazon affiliate links

Every skin lightener who shares their story ends up being called a scam

Maybe it’ll be best for people to do their research find a product that works and STICK TO IT

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow good job on this investigation, when I first came across this lady I couldn’t understand the colour and her eyebrows it was just shocking and adds to the clown look. She encouraged people to literally drink money in downing bottles of core brand glutathione...
I wanted to believe that such a thing was possible so bad but something about her seemed off unhealthy and unnatural! I don’t know why people choose to lie or exaggerate their results like come on it’s just sad. She reminds me of that guy who did a video in the tub just a bit mentally off

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Aww I kinda feel very bad for her, if there is anything I hate most about bleaching ,it has to be the yellow /pale face and dark body.i just can’t cope , I focus so much on my body before face. The worst thing is most bleachers overdo it either with creams or make up almost like they are trying to make a juxtaposition effect !
Fanta face coke bottle body is the worst! Yes I think she just went crazy on her skin she even has a video showing people how to get “super light” with steroids

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There are members on here who have lightened more than 5 shades on glutathione so it works.

I feel like if you don’t trust the products these women recommend then it’s up to you to do your research and find something that works for you.

Finesse artist wasn’t selling anything directly. She only put up amazon affiliate links

Every skin lightener who shares their story ends up being called a scam

Maybe it’ll be best for people to do their research find a product that works and STICK TO IT
Fair enough but finesse artist looks crazy too lol if you go in her Tik tok people comment on her skin and ask why it looks like that and why are her elbows dark etc. I thought glutathione gives an over all lightening affect so I’m just confused as to why these ladies look like that? I’m not saying glutathione doesn’t work I’m just saying something is fishy about these ladies just pointing out an observation it’s just like how all these ig girls use filters and Facetune to change there body if no one ever exposed them then people would think that it’s real and might harm themselves or feel bad because their not getting the same results. I’m just pulling back the curtain and shinning a light

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just checked out her YT and she has used many shady products like 30% Hydroquinone, steroids while taking glutha. Her skin regie is schizophrenic resulting in her uneven skin tone.
ahhh I see someone should tell her that HQ and steroids aren’t meant to be used with glutathione, otherwise she’ll continue to waste her money

·
Registered
447 Posts
Oh Wowww!!!The first picture looks like those photoshopped videos where you put the head on another person's body...
I have unfollowed all YouTube Creammixers Except my Darling Micky.
I'm done with that life for now.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think she comes on here and I also think she read what you wrote. She just posted a new video talking about discoloration.
omg just watched it lol she’s definitely a member!! I wouldn’t be surprised if she even commented on this very thread I have my suspicions... also she said that the power powder I’d legit because it’s a registered company lol anyone can register a company I have a registered company even though I don’t have any products yet I have a friend who sells hair that has a registered company that doesn’t mean that the products work lol she said “my skin has always been one shade with no discolorations” how can she explain the screenshots then? This girl is funny

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
But why is she doing this? Presenting herself like that,when shes not even that light? Whats the sense in that? Ive watched her videos and its always made in high lightening and plenty make up...

if shes a member here she can restart her journey exfoliate, rebuild,moisturize, and lighten.. theres tons of advices and etc. here.. and then she will be able doing videos in dark rooms, or dull lighrening and we would still be able to see her true healthy color...

ps: filters is a lifesaver loool i wonder what bobrisky would have done without filter hehehe

·
Registered
31 Posts
I knew there was something fishy about this lady!!
View attachment 65479 l
look at her hands!!! I think she used cream redarkens then either takes a long break from yt until she’s light enough to put in a heavy filter and look light or she plasters lighter make up on and puts on a heavy filter! This is what makes bleachers look bad this lady and the finesse artist look like mentally not okay and give off super micheal Jackson vibes then they try to sell their fake products!! I think glutathione can brighten and maybe even lighten 2-3 shades but a NC50-NC20 trope of transformation is hard to believe! By the way ladies don’t wear foundation that’s too light for your hands and body it’s a big give away that you’re a bleacher and you just end up looking so crazy

I am so glad someone exposed her! I have been watching her for a while and I noticed she is using a Samsung phone front camera which has a natural built in 'beauty' filter which makes the skin 5 times lighter then what it is.

Its impossible to achieve this skin just on Glutathione alone anyway! I am asian with medium brown skin have been on glutathione orally and suppositories for almost 5 months and it hasn't done anything to me yet, I do notice the health benefits tho like, high energy, mental clarity etc.

perhaps the injection can lighten but orally supplements haven't done much for me. She uses her own line of skin care 'naturalistic' and bunch of foundation. another scammer!

1 - 20 of 81 Posts