Skin Care Talk banner
41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
zee it's just what I've seen that leads me to draw that conclusion for example husband is allowed to hit wife if he feels shes being disrespectful and she has to be quite when hes talking. Also two women equals one man at a wedding .
@gymrat

I am also AFRICAN and Muslim , this is why it is important do your own educated research and not be arrogant like everyone else and draw from what you see on the media and
people. It’️s disheartening this is the negative conclusion your draw from Islam. Islam elevated the ranks of females , when a man has a daughter the doors of heavens open for her father , when a women has a child heaven is placed under the feet of the mother. When a women is married she is beside her husband not behind or infront of him , a women in Islam is not obligated to cook or clean for her husband , a women in Islam is not obligated to take her husbands last night as she is not seen as his property that culture is taken from western culture. Many Muslim countries have had female presidents , and Vice Presidents. It’️s only in western culture women are seen as lesser as. It’️s western culture that did not allow women to vote for so many years. So please I beg of you to educate yourself before talking on a topic you have no idea about
Thank you for this. But I feel like no one is reading your comment

·
Registered
400 Posts
You know for a muslim girl...that one youtuber not stephanie talks alot of shit lol. Muslim religion is quite sexist actually girllll I wonder if her hubby knows she talking all that crap
I'm muslim and sorry, it is NOT a sexist religion. And I cant say anything about other religions who actually are sexist because my religion tells me it's not right to bash other religions. Only God has that right.
zee it's just what I've seen that leads me to draw that conclusion for example husband is allowed to hit wife if he feels shes being disrespectful and she has to be quite when hes talking. Also two women equals one man at a wedding .
. Well what you’ve seen is not religion that’s their own culture they add to it.

I am Muslim and our religion don’t allow such. Their are bad people who are Christian also same thing with Islam that don’t necessarily mean Islam teaches that.

you sound so ignorant smh.

Many of you people are indeed control by what the world show you. Smh you are smarter then that.
Exactly. We need less ignorance in order for the world to be at peace

·
Administrator
34,015 Posts
@gymrat

I am also AFRICAN and Muslim , this is why it is important do your own educated research and not be arrogant like everyone else and draw from what you see on the media and
people. It’s disheartening this is the negative conclusion your draw from Islam. Islam elevated the ranks of females , when a man has a daughter the doors of heavens open for her father , when a women has a child heaven is placed under the feet of the mother. When a women is married she is beside her husband not behind or infront of him , a women in Islam is not obligated to cook or clean for her husband , a women in Islam is not obligated to take her husbands last night as she is not seen as his property that culture is taken from western culture. Many Muslim countries have had female presidents , and Vice Presidents. It’s only in western culture women are seen as lesser as. It’s western culture that did not allow women to vote for so many years. So please I beg of you to educate yourself before talking on a topic you have no idea about
. Well what you’ve seen is not religion that’s their own culture they add to it.

I am Muslim and our religion don’t allow such. Their are bad people who are Christian also same thing with Islam that don’t necessarily mean Islam teaches that.

Many of you people are indeed control by what the world show you. Smh you are smarter then that.
😂 I can't contain my laughter. This is as untrue as saying an apple is an orange. Please educate yourself before you talk.
Defensive much?? I have every right to ask questions about something I'm interested in, this is called "educating ones self". How do people learn if they are shut down by asking questions? Its up to YOU each and every one of you, to educate each other, including myself. I know how my religion works and I would be honored if someone posed the question and wanted to learn more about it......to get defensive when I was simply asking.......says SO much.

If someone was interested and wanted to learn more, I would help them understand to the FULLEST, not be so defensive and say "educate yourself before you talk".

But ok.......we will get back on topic......Educate yourself so you don't get scammed and believe youtubers and people on IG. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
400 Posts
@gymrat

people. It’️s disheartening this is the negative conclusion your draw from Islam. Islam elevated the ranks of females , when a man has a daughter the doors of heavens open for her father , when a women has a child heaven is placed under the feet of the mother. When a women is married she is beside her husband not behind or infront of him , a women in Islam is not obligated to cook or clean for her husband , a women in Islam is not obligated to take her husbands last night as she is not seen as his property that culture is taken from western culture. Many Muslim countries have had female presidents , and Vice Presidents. It’️s only in western culture women are seen as lesser as. It’️s western culture that did not allow women to vote for so many years. So please I beg of you to educate yourself before talking on a topic you have no idea about
. Well what you’️ve seen is not religion that’️s their own culture they add to it.

I am Muslim and our religion don’️t allow such. Their are bad people who are Christian also same thing with Islam that don’️t necessarily mean Islam teaches that.

😂 I can't contain my laughter. This is as untrue as saying an apple is an orange. Please educate yourself before you talk.
Defensive much?? I have every right to ask questions about something I'm interested in, this is called "educating ones self". How do people learn if they are shut down by asking questions? Its up to YOU each and every one of you, to educate each other, including myself. I know how my religion works and I would be honored if someone posed the question and wanted to learn more about it......to get defensive when I was simply asking.......says SO much.

If someone was interested and wanted to learn more, I would help them understand to the FULLEST, not be so defensive and say "educate yourself before you talk".

But ok.......we will get back on topic......Educate yourself so you don't get scammed and believe youtubers and people on IG.
@gymrat I was defensive because someone made a false STATEMENT about Islam. Instead of saying something like "wow islam is such a sexist religion!" Why cant they ask "IS islam a sexist religion?" to someone who is very knowledgeable about Islam. Also, this wasnt the place to make such a statement in the first place. They could have went on to another forum to do that and do research on that topic. No one wanted to know or was interested in the topic of religion on this forum until someone decided to make a comment on it. Please don't ask me not to defend myself when I and 2 billion other muslims on earth was attacked first with ignorant statements.

·
Registered
295 Posts
For all the people coming for me my statement is about what I personally observed. And even my experience trying to date a muslom guy. You can call me ignorant and everything but again all from personal experience in America. I get what you all are trying to say about it not being that way and them being progressive about women and their rights but please respect my experience and I am very open to hearing about yours.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Back to CATFISH Stephanie!! I saw this one video where she said she drunk one bottle of that glutathione per day!! Lmaoo Whew chilee I was tempted to go use my hard earned money thinking I go white white lml in all seriousness I’m just glad for Sct because this site not only saved my skin but saved me from parting ways with my cash on foolishness

·
Registered
774 Posts
Back to CATFISH Stephanie!! I saw this one video where she said she drunk one bottle of that glutathione per day!! Lmaoo Whew chilee I was tempted to go use my hard earned money thinking I go white white lml in all seriousness I’m just glad for Sct because this site not only saved my skin but saved me from parting ways with my cash on foolishness
Lol lol lol lol 😂

Hhahahahhahaahaahhahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

·
Registered
400 Posts
For all the people coming for me my statement is about what I personally observed. And even my experience trying to date a muslom guy. You can call me ignorant and everything but again all from personal experience in America. I get what you all are trying to say about it not being that way and them being progressive about women and their rights but please respect my experience and I am very open to hearing about yours.
Oh I see. I know there are a lot of cultural issues among different religions. It's difficult to keep religion and culture separate. I come from a buddist and Coptic Christian background (my grandparents). My brother committed suicide 10 years ago, when he was 17 from mental issues arising from molestation by preists at a very young. Although priests represent God, that priest was definitely wasn't representing anything Christian. But sadly this pushed my family away from religion and now they are atheist. But to me I found the definition of God making the most sense as defined in islam. I was brought up to HATE muslims. But I did a lot of research and Islam is not what all the propaganda is saying about it.

I'm sure someone is going to identify me after exposing all this personal info!

·
Registered
400 Posts
I AGREE!!!! without this site I would have ended up like my cousins. Burnt

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Yes girl she dm has me spend 3k on liposomal trying to drink 10k mg a day to get light now I just do 3-6k a day just for the health and glowing skin benefits I’m not expecting to get super light anymore

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
I'm so glad someone exposed her cause I felt like her videos were fishy, but didn't know enough to really say so. Whenever she's brought up, SO many people defend her and say she's "real" and like... I get it, since so many are fake, but misleading is as bad as lying when it comes to skin lightening imo. Especially when you advertise going from NC50 to NC20 or higher. That's selling people false promise. Cause, I mean, from NC50 to NC42 is still impressive! Be real! Give us real expectations!

Idk how to tag names on this forum, but how about we not get off topic, Shallalah, you can defend your religion in another thread, but this isn't the place.
Right girl I was like something is fishy about this girl let me fully investigate. I can spot a bleacher from a mile away especially a bad fake one

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Very disheartening to see these youtubers lie to the public about their regime to make a quick buck. Stephanie and finesse artist have deep seated mental issues. Those screenshots are shocking. Dont waste a buck on their advertised products!
yes I actually think they’re not mentally okay I feel like they are one of the people who are bleaching because they hate themselves as a whole like they wish to be a different person entirely

·
Registered
295 Posts
Oh I see. I know there are a lot of cultural issues among different religions. It's difficult to keep religion and culture separate. I come from a buddist and Coptic Christian background (my grandparents). My brother committed suicide 10 years ago, when he was 17 from mental issues arising from molestation by preists at a very young. Although priests represent God, that priest was definitely wasn't representing anything Christian. But sadly this pushed my family away from religion and now they are atheist. But to me I found the definition of God making the most sense as defined in islam. I was brought up to HATE muslims. But I did a lot of research and Islam is not what all the propaganda is saying about it.

I'm sure someone is going to identify me after exposing all this personal info!
awww I'm sorry for your loss no one deserves to be humiliated and used like that. I can understand why you and your family are so upset because religion and church are supposed to be things you can trust. it really pains me to see another person taken advantage of by a person that has great power and status

·
Registered
774 Posts
Going to stay sub to both ladies, but I've been on glutathione 6 months....nothing. It's a great vitamin to take for fun,but sticking to creams. Likely they're using creams too.
Creams are what will take one to 4 or more shades

Glutathione wouldn’t take anyone above 2 shades.

It took me two shades and then when I just had a break for 5 days I lost all progress.

Not worth it too expensive for that.

I am just going to take 1000mg a day for that natural glow that’s all.

Money don’t grow on trees for me to be wasting it taking 8k a day bullshit.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Going to stay sub to both ladies, but I've been on glutathione 6 months....nothing. It's a great vitamin to take for fun,but sticking to creams. Likely they're using creams too.

It took me two shades and then when I just had a break for 5 days I lost all progress.

Dang 8k a day....not worth it. Plus 5 day break it's all over...
I took vit c and glutathione for 6 months nothing

·
Registered
15 Posts
I’ve always wondered why Stephanie didn’t have a proper YouTube set up, it’s because she was hiding her different tones. LMAO. To the poster that mentioned her eyebrows being too dark, that was a dead giveaway for me, when you lighten, usually the skin underneath your eyebrow hairs will lighten as well to change your tone all over. Her brows stayed dark af and the makeup caked up harder. Sad.

Speaking of finesse artist, I had to unsubscribe. She wants to be this dainty Asian/kawaii type of girl and it’s just not working for her. she’s uneven and a little insecure. Don’t get me wrong, I think nose jobs and plastic surgery are 100% okay and you should do what’s best for your confidence, but I feel like she wants to rid herself of her entire look. It’s odd.

Back to Stephanie - this forum and her videos inspired me to pursue glutathione and I actually saw great results. I am brownskin with warm undertones, so I lightened pretty quick (2 months) but then my color plateaued and I didn’t get any lighter. If I added creams I could lighten much more, but I decided I just want to be a caramel brown/high yellow that’s even all over. No need to spend my rent in glutathione to achieve that, 1000mg liposmal gluta and Vitamin C and then I’m getting laser skin lightening on my knees and elbows.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Tatiana is back lol and she’s much lighter...I’m guessing she got IVs while she was away. Also, she getting her laser lightening on her kitty/private areas. Curious how that works since glutathione is supposed to lighten you all over.
. She needs to do an updated skin care routine.

I doubt she did any IV.

It’s probably just the liposomal

·
Registered
774 Posts

Dang 8k a day....not worth it. Plus 5 day break it's all over...
I took vit c and glutathione for 6 months nothing
Wow girl a whole six months and nothing?

I actually saw results but you can take a break longer then 2 days else all results is gone so weird.

41 - 60 of 81 Posts