Skin Care Talk banner
61 - 80 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Tatiana is back lol and she’s much lighter...I’m guessing she got IVs while she was away. Also, she getting her laser lightening on her kitty/private areas. Curious how that works since glutathione is supposed to lighten you all over.
. She needs to do an updated skin care routine.

I doubt she did any IV.

It’s probably just the liposomal
I am on liposomal and became very light, but like I mentioned in my post, I plateaued at my 3rd month of use. She has just continued to lighten, everyone is different though. She never really mentioned the creams she uses to combine w/ the gluta treatment. Are you still using creams?

·
Registered
774 Posts
Tatiana is back lol and she’s much lighter...I’m guessing she got IVs while she was away. Also, she getting her laser lightening on her kitty/private areas. Curious how that works since glutathione is supposed to lighten you all over.

I doubt she did any IV.

I am on liposomal and became very light, but like I mentioned in my post, I plateaued at my 3rd month of use. She has just continued to lighten, everyone is different though. She never really mentioned the creams she uses to combine w/ the gluta treatment. Are you still using creams?
I am not using creams at the moment because I do t believe in all these African made creams anymore.

What dose were you taking?

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Creams are what will take one to 4 or more shades

Glutathione wouldn’t take anyone above 2 shades.

It took me two shades and then when I just had a break for 5 days I lost all progress.

Not worth it too expensive for that.

I am just going to take 1000mg a day for that natural glow that’s all.

Money don’t grow on trees for me to be wasting it taking 8k a day bullshit.
I agree I’m just taking it for the health benefits as well

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
I’ve always wondered why Stephanie didn’t have a proper YouTube set up, it’s because she was hiding her different tones. LMAO. To the poster that mentioned her eyebrows being too dark, that was a dead giveaway for me, when you lighten, usually the skin underneath your eyebrow hairs will lighten as well to change your tone all over. Her brows stayed dark af and the makeup caked up harder. Sad.

Speaking of finesse artist, I had to unsubscribe. She wants to be this dainty Asian/kawaii type of girl and it’s just not working for her. she’s uneven and a little insecure. Don’t get me wrong, I think nose jobs and plastic surgery are 100% okay and you should do what’s best for your confidence, but I feel like she wants to rid herself of her entire look. It’s odd.

Back to Stephanie - this forum and her videos inspired me to pursue glutathione and I actually saw great results. I am brownskin with warm undertones, so I lightened pretty quick (2 months) but then my color plateaued and I didn’t get any lighter. If I added creams I could lighten much more, but I decided I just want to be a caramel brown/high yellow that’s even all over. No need to spend my rent in glutathione to achieve that, 1000mg liposmal gluta and Vitamin C and then I’m getting laser skin lightening on my knees and elbows.
Yes finesse artist wants to be cute and asian whiteish but she gives of big amazon woman vibes and her nose job is trajic like lol Kim and MJ

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Look at her most recent new video of her in the car she actually looks darker than I thought she was she looks NC42-44 in the most recent video

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
My guess is that glutathione gave her a glow but since she was born lighter she uses creams with LA and GA and kojic acid and that’s enough to get her back to her original tone and she thinks it’s the glutathione or tells us that but it’s really the creams

·
Registered
15 Posts

I doubt she did any IV.

I am not using creams at the moment because I do t believe in all these African made creams anymore.

That is my same belief as well, the French African creams just have too many scary ingredients and my plan is to get golden all over and maintain it for life as my undertones are light enough.

I take 30ML each of liposomal glutathione And vitamin C. =1500mg or Regular milligrams 4500mg. You should buy organic gluta. The one I bought is 16oz and has lasted me almost here months only $50. Much cheaper than the core brand. Just looking for a cream that works and isn’t dangerous to lighten me to my goal.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My guess is that glutathione gave her a glow but since she was born lighter she uses creams with LA and GA and kojic acid and that’️s enough to get her back to her original tone and she thinks it’️s the glutathione or tells us that but it’️s really the creams
Second this thought as well, she was already lighter to begin with. She just had to wear sunscreen and exfoliate lol. I haven wanted her recent car video in full, but she looked about the same tone. She’s one to play with the lighting of her videos as well. Of course sitting in front of a bright window will make you 2 shades brighter. Tired of these fakes.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I’️ve always wondered why Stephanie didn’️t have a proper YouTube set up, it’️s because she was hiding her different tones. LMAO. To the poster that mentioned her eyebrows being too dark, that was a dead giveaway for me, when you lighten, usually the skin underneath your eyebrow hairs will lighten as well to change your tone all over. Her brows stayed dark af and the makeup caked up harder. Sad.

Speaking of finesse artist, I had to unsubscribe. She wants to be this dainty Asian/kawaii type of girl and it’️s just not working for her. she’️s uneven and a little insecure. Don’️t get me wrong, I think nose jobs and plastic surgery are 100% okay and you should do what’️s best for your confidence, but I feel like she wants to rid herself of her entire look. It’️s odd.

Back to Stephanie - this forum and her videos inspired me to pursue glutathione and I actually saw great results. I am brownskin with warm undertones, so I lightened pretty quick (2 months) but then my color plateaued and I didn’️t get any lighter. If I added creams I could lighten much more, but I decided I just want to be a caramel brown/high yellow that’️s even all over. No need to spend my rent in glutathione to achieve that, 1000mg liposmal gluta and Vitamin C and then I’️m getting laser skin lightening on my knees and elbows.
Yes finesse artist wants to be cute and asian whiteish but she gives of big amazon woman vibes and her nose job is trajic like lol Kim and MJ
Lmaoo not Lil Kim. So true though, she’s 5’10 and bigger all over. Plus the bad weaves and the patchy skin, she appears to be a sight to see in person. Also, she’s dating a white Spanish man (I like men of all colors as well), but for her I can’t help but think it’s kinda self-hating.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I had been following Tatiana too for a while and it's clear to see she hasn't actually lightened much, just shedded her permatan. YouTube is a good way for these people to secure free products etc and sell us snake oil for the most part. Tatiana disappeared for the longest and just popped up again like she wasnt gone, I know she mentioned she started to date a guy ( a lot of women get caught up with the excitement!) But when you have a following, and for many content creators, YouTube subscribers put money in their pocket, I was irked that she had just fell off and appeared again darker acting like she had lightened smfh.
Shikosbeauty however seems consistent, but again plugging her own brand of creams.

·
Registered
774 Posts

I doubt she did any IV.

That is my same belief as well, the French African creams just have too many scary ingredients and my plan is to get golden all over and maintain it for life as my undertones are light enough.

I take 30ML each of liposomal glutathione And vitamin C. =1500mg or Regular milligrams 4500mg. You should buy organic gluta. The one I bought is 16oz and has lasted me almost here months only $50. Much cheaper than the core brand. Just looking for a cream that works and isn’t dangerous to lighten me to my goal.
Which brand is this please?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I had been following Tatiana too for a while and it's clear to see she hasn't actually lightened much, just shedded her permatan. YouTube is a good way for these people to secure free products etc and sell us snake oil for the most part. Tatiana disappeared for the longest and just popped up again like she wasnt gone, I know she mentioned she started to date a guy ( a lot of women get caught up with the excitement!) But
when you have a following, and for many content creators, YouTube subscribers put money in their pocket, I was irked that she had just fell off and appeared again darker acting like she had lightened smfh.
Shikosbeauty however seems consistent, but again plugging her own brand of creams.

Shikosbeauty I'm going to try it when its available.

Tatiana naturally light. Doing deep breathing and wearing sunscreen would get her the same results.

·
Registered
338 Posts
So easy to digress on these threads, but to actually contribute to post my experience with glutathione is as follows'

Did a series of 6 ivs at 1600mg, no lightening results however noticed more energy.

Started taking 2000mg of l reduced glutathione consistently may 2019 to November 2019- no lightening results.

Switched to jarrows s acetyl glutathione December 2019 to currently- no lightening results but my skin does not break out as much/ much clearer skin

(All taken with vitamin c of course)

Overall super disappointed with glutathione. Although I am aware I didnt exactly megadose, I am very observant of my skin in general and didnt notice even the slightest improvement in discolouration.

These dark skin women who are turning white are simply not doing so with glutathione alone, FACT

·
Registered
13 Posts
So easy to digress on these threads, but to actually contribute to post my experience with glutathione is as follows'

Did a series of 6 ivs at 1600mg, no lightening results however noticed more energy.

Started taking 2000mg of l reduced glutathione consistently may 2019 to November 2019- no lightening results.

Switched to jarrows s acetyl glutathione December 2019 to currently- no lightening results but my skin does not break out as much/ much clearer skin

Overall super disappointed with glutathione. Although I am aware I didnt exactly megadose, I am very observant of my skin in general and didnt notice even the slightest improvement in discolouration.

These dark skin women who are turning white are simply not doing so with glutathione alone, FACT
We can get all the injections and pop large amounts of glutathione were going to look the same as 4 months ago. They're getting skin peels and likely using steroids plus filters when filming.

·
Registered
519 Posts

We can get all the injections and pop large amounts of glutathione were going to look the same as 4 months ago. They're getting skin peels and likely using steroids plus filters when filming.
I think glutathione works to some extent perhaps depends on the brand and length of time, also adding topical lotion helps accelerate and boost results.

On the other hand some people only lightened with glutathione, whereas others that went from dark to super light probably started with steroids or hydroquinone and maintain with glutathione.

Most of the youtubers or Instagram models started from dark like oprah then super light like Jennifer Lopez. It made me impressed wow glutathione can do this, but then I found out most of them started with kojic, more so steroids or hydroquinone so it wasn't glutathione alone.

·
Registered
13 Posts

I think glutathione works to some extent perhaps depends on the brand and length of time, also adding topical lotion helps accelerate and boost results.

On the other hand some people only lightened with glutathione, whereas others that went from dark to super light probably started with steroids or hydroquinone and maintain with glutathione.

Most of the youtubers or Instagram models started from dark like oprah then super light like Jennifer Lopez. It made me impressed wow glutathione can do this, but then I found out most of them started with kojic, more so steroids or hydroquinone so it wasn't glutathione alone.

Kojic I dont think can remove much,but steroids or hydro likely. Glutathione in my opinion very overrated and pricey.

·
Registered
40 Posts

What was your starting shade?

A lot of Bollywood actresses do Gluta injections to lighten their skin and its now widely known that is what they have been using all these years to lighten so much
Hair Head Lip Smile Lipstick

Hair Nose Face Head Lip

Hair Forehead Nose Face Cheek

61 - 80 of 81 Posts