Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have light brown skin and I got 8 sessions of glutathione + vitamin C before, but it give zero noticable results. I dont remember even asking my doctor what the dosage was for the iv.

I am wanting to restart treatment at another place now; and im wondering:

1) What is the dosage of gluta/vitC IV that will actually bring results? I know its different for different people; so please tell me whats a small dosage / whats a medium dosage / and whats a strong dosage.

2) Also can somebody confirm if the vitamin C dosage should he double the glutathione dosage?

·
Registered
350 Posts
I have light brown skin and I got 8 sessions of glutathione + vitamin C before, but it give zero noticable results. I dont remember even asking my doctor what the dosage was for the iv.

I am wanting to restart treatment at another place now; and im wondering:

1) What is the dosage of gluta/vitC IV that will actually bring results? I know its different for different people; so please tell me whats a small dosage / whats a medium dosage / and whats a strong dosage.

2) Also can somebody confirm if the vitamin C dosage should he double the glutathione dosage?
You are better off withy liposomal supplements. I use 2-3k daily of gluta and vit c and 4K MSM powder and I think that’s a medium dose.
Works great.
Please note that body weight is also an important factor in determining dosage.
IVs are supposed to have a 💯 rate of absorption but strangely most people have reported not getting any results.

·
Registered
424 Posts
You are better off withy liposomal supplements. I use 2-3k daily of gluta and vit c and 4K MSM powder and I think that’s a medium dose.
Works great.
Please note that body weight is also an important factor in determining dosage.
IVs are supposed to have a 💯 rate of absorption but strangely most people have reported not getting any results.
Which brand of liposomal glutathione are you using and which brand of MSM powder? Is your Vitamin C also liposomal? How do you take the powder?

·
Registered
5,549 Posts
For medium brown complexion you need 3000- 6000 mg of glutathione liposomal or reduced gluta
And its better to have more vitamin C dosage if you can handle it.
Or at least the equal amount of vit. C to the glutathione you’re taking.
It should work if you spread it out in the mornings and before bed everyday until you reach the sweet spot

·
Registered
598 Posts
For medium brown complexion you need 3000- 6000 mg of glutathione liposomal or reduced gluta
And its better to have more vitamin C dosage if you can handle it.
Or at least the equal amount of vit. C to the glutathione you’re taking.
It should work if you spread it out in the mornings and before bed everyday until you reach the sweet spot
Hey hon,
I am taking the pure therapro rx S acetyl glutathione. I am very dark skin like maybe a shade or 2 lighter than Lupita. Do I still need to take 3,000 -6,000 of glutathione?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts