Skin Care Talk banner

How long have you been on your glutathione journey?

• 6 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two days🌚

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi lovelies.

I’ve come such a long way or should I say racked up a ton in experience with lightening and lighteners.

I pretty much dumped the HQ train in October thereabout cause I felt like it had stopped working for me.

Plus the mechanics of rubbing, soaping up etc had just gotten tiring.

As I dumped hq and picked up my diy gloves, combining together whatever ingredients I could find in my stash, I already could feel a huge improvement in my mental clarity and overall emotional health lol.

The first month using my own little natural lightening concoction I noticed my skin was brighter, healthier looking not exactly “lighter” but less red tinged and more yellow and bright.

However hard to lighten areas like my bum, back I feel like remained the same.

So I hopped on the glutathione train and got some supplements and IV boxes.

Glutathione changed the game for me when I first started. I used IM and oral supplementation and my skin was really bright and about a shade or two lighter.

I moved on to the IV route cause I felt I needed to up the volume I was getting. But honestly I think the IM route gave me better results.

Right now, I’m at a very uncertain stage. I’m not sure if I’m making progress or not. Places like my knees and lower thighs are darker without the use of my hq creams, etc.

Some days I want to grab me a quick dodo lotion and deal with these dark ass knees 😂

Long story short I’d love to know peoples experiences with both gluta supplementation and diy skin lighteners so I don’t give up now😓

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hi lovelies.

I’ve come such a long way or should I say racked up a ton in experience with lightening and lighteners.

I pretty much dumped the HQ train in October thereabout cause I felt like it had stopped working for me.

Plus the mechanics of rubbing, soaping up etc had just gotten tiring.

As I dumped hq and picked up my diy gloves, combining together whatever ingredients I could find in my stash, I already could feel a huge improvement in my mental clarity and overall emotional health lol.

The first month using my own little natural lightening concoction I noticed my skin was brighter, healthier looking not exactly “lighter” but less red tinged and more yellow and bright.

However hard to lighten areas like my bum, back I feel like remained the same.

So I hopped on the glutathione train and got some supplements and IV boxes.

Glutathione changed the game for me when I first started. I used IM and oral supplementation and my skin was really bright and about a shade or two lighter.

I moved on to the IV route cause I felt I needed to up the volume I was getting. But honestly I think the IM route gave me better results.

Right now, I’m at a very uncertain stage. I’m not sure if I’m making progress or not. Places like my knees and lower thighs are darker without the use of my hq creams, etc.

Some days I want to grab me a quick dodo lotion and deal with these dark ass knees 😂

Long story short I’d love to know peoples experiences with both gluta supplementation and diy skin lighteners so I don’t give up now😓
Don’t give up on glutathione IV. It is slow but it works. I’m getting really good results. Better than creams. Way better. Be patient and aim to give it 6 months at least.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I make my own version of the G&G oil and added some MSM to my mix. It works really great, very slow but I'm noticing the difference. I do need help on how to perfect it because I know it could be better. With G&G oil I literally lightened 2 shades in a month. My legs won't turn for anything. I see most of my lightening on my arms and face and sometimes my stomach.

I'm hearing more and more about this "Power Powder" from naturalistics. People are seeing crazy results from it and fast. It's target ingredients are glutathione and precursers to glutathione (and whole bunch of other ingredients). I just won't buy it because it has milk in it and I don't do dairy. I'm trying to see if I can make my own. Here are the ingredients, maybe someone can help me figure it out. Right now I'm mega dosing NAC (2400mg/day) makes me super nauseous so I'm gonna go back to the regular dosage of it tomorrow.

Ingredients:

Glutathione (Reduced), Cholesterol, Carbohydrate, Dietary Fiber, Sugars, Protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Thiamin, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Iodine, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Molybdenum, Sodium, Potassium (from whey protein, potassium citrate, potassium iodide), Whey Protein (milk), Malic Acid, Betaine, Inositol, Inulin (from chicory root), Taurine, Glycine, L-Tyrosine, N-Acetylcysteine (NAC), L-Serine, Rutin (Sophora japonica) Flower Bud Extract, Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana) Leaf Extract, Sweet Cherry (Prunus avium) Fruit, Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) Fruit, Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) Fruit Extract, Boron, Lutein (from Aztec marigold), Zeaxanthin 75. Other Ingredients: soy lecithin, natural apple flavor with other natural flavors, natural mixed berry flavor with other natural flavors, natural strawberry flavor with other natural flavors, natural raspberry flavor with other natural flavors, red radish (color), xanthan gum, monoammonium glycyrrhizinate. Contains dairy and soy.

Now after carefully researching this company after seeing reviews on it, I discovered that her ingredients looked a lot like another companies ingredients except their's doesnt have gluta or NAC: Mega MultiVitamin Powder Mix - Pure Prescriptions

So I'm thinking tons of vitamins mixed with Gluta and it's precursers are the trick. The question is, how much gluta would you mix with all of that to get the dramatic results I see people getting from her powder?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
You might have to trial and error on this and make test batches. Or perhaps pair the powder mix with high measured doses of liposomal glutathione separately and see how that works out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts