Skin Care Talk banner

Glycolic Acid Lotion

8K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  caramelcutie69 
#1 ·
Has anyone been using this on their body for a long time and if so, what are your experiences with it?

Im trying round up different experiences using this product. My dead skin is peeling very quickly with the stuff. Using it on my face, I hardly EVER get spots.

#2 ·
I love the stuff. Been using it for over 2 years. A great exfoliator of dead skin. I have used the cleanser, toner, lotion, cream and peels. It brightens the skin also. Once I finally got that layer of dead stuff off and sun damage I got a glow. I can't use it as much now due sensitivity to the RA or I have to use a lower %.

#3 ·
thanks goatlady. when you first started did you use it every day or every other day? Its so powerful, (20%) I had to start alternating days to give my skin a chance to heel.

How long did it take to get rid of all your dead skin? x

#4 ·
It takes a few months to really see the results. 20% is pretty strong, but as you know we are all different. My skin was able to tolerate it very well being so sun damaged and well "mature". Now after using RA on my skin I have to use a MUCH lower % when before in the beginning I easily did the 50% GA peels! Since you are using HQ and the RA go with once a week and see how that goes. If it feels you can tolerate more add another day and so on.

#8 ·
Here it is, but I use to buy a 30% cream from someone else but she sold the business and I can't vouch for the customer service now. If you want to know her web site let me know but this is more expensive. MD Forte Facial Cream II at DermStore You can always try a google search for it. I have used MD Forte and liked it and the other person I spoke of.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.