Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am sorry ..but i just loved your pics !!!!!!....

so drastic...i know what you said about makari...

but i was wondering did you try the oralight pills ???

i've read that keeps your skin clear while using the caviar cream...

heres what i want to buy...

the lotion....if you've tried it, how well does it work ???

the exfoliating soap

the oralight pills

and the caviar cream...

what do you think ??...can you go into detail about how WHITE your skin got.....

·
Registered
670 Posts
Lol! I used pills I researched into first, then purchased them from a local whole foods store and vitamin shop.

Um... What's that saying? A hard head makes a soft... Lol! Sorry!

I have a better idea for you. If you're willing to pay for that expensive acne, you may want to stock up on lots of Nadinola and a few containers of Carotein Nourishing and Fairness Cream.

Use the Carotein, first, and let your body peel. Then, use the Nadinola 3% HQ.

Who knows what's REALLY in Makari to have lightened me that fast. Who knows what's REALLY in ANY product, unless they've ACTUALLY taken it to an AUTHENTIC LICENSED CHEMIST.

Let me give you a break down on costs I spent when I was on Makari vs. the Nadinola and Carotein.

Makari: Caviar Cream $49.99(1oz)
Beauty Lightening Milk $44.99(4oz)
Night Cream $44.99(4oz)
Whitening Soap like $14 or something(I forget)
Starter Regimen Kits($99)

The amount of money I spent on that stuff is ridiculous. Don't make me break out the bank statements! The number of caviar creams and milks, soaps, etc I went through was ridiculous.
There's no telling what they charge now. Not to mention, the aggravation/cost of fixing my skin.

Nadinola: $5 and something(2oz)
Carotein Nourishing and Fairness Cream $8.99(8.5oz)

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hello Goddess of Earth,

When you say you used pills do you mean the gluiathone? I apologize for the spelling? What was your result with that? Did you find that your results were enhanced by topical aids?

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Lol! I used pills I researched into first, then purchased them from a local whole foods store and vitamin shop.

Um... What's that saying? A hard head makes a soft... Lol! Sorry!

I have a better idea for you. If you're willing to pay for that expensive acne, you may want to stock up on lots of Nadinola and a few containers of Carotein Nourishing and Fairness Cream.

Use the Carotein, first, and let your body peel. Then, use the Nadinola 3% HQ.

Who knows what's REALLY in Makari to have lightened me that fast. Who knows what's REALLY in ANY product, unless they've ACTUALLY taken it to an AUTHENTIC LICENSED CHEMIST.

Let me give you a break down on costs I spent when I was on Makari vs. the Nadinola and Carotein.

Makari: Caviar Cream $49.99(1oz)
Beauty Lightening Milk $44.99(4oz)
Night Cream $44.99(4oz)
Whitening Soap like $14 or something(I forget)
Starter Regimen Kits($99)

The amount of money I spent on that stuff is ridiculous. Don't make me break out the bank statements! The number of caviar creams and milks, soaps, etc I went through was ridiculous.
There's no telling what they charge now. Not to mention, the aggravation/cost of fixing my skin.

Nadinola: $5 and something(2oz)
Carotein Nourishing and Fairness Cream $8.99(8.5oz)

Awww
i really wish i could see the photos
good results keep me motovated..
Goddessm do you recommend makari or not?

·
Registered
670 Posts
@ GoldenFireEmpress: I was taking glutathione, alpha-lipoic acid, and vitamin c when I was lightening the first time. I was using creams, so I can't give you a definate answer.

I was really heavy on the pills, as it was my first time lightening. I thought I was going to start on the pills, again, like I did the first time. I replaced glutathione with N-A-C and added Super Oxide Dismutase. I have not taken any pills, consistently, this time around. Therefore, I have no info to share about them, at this time.

Stay away from companies offering 'whitening pill's. Get creams, pills, etc, locally..if you can.

@PinkMoscato

No.

If you do a search for Makari on this board, that should give you enough reasons why.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Thank you Goddess of Earth. I just found out about the gluthione (sp) for whitening and I had started looking into the regular vitamins and a couple of proprietary brands, but didn't like the way that the proprietary supplements were sold.

·
Registered
670 Posts
No. I didn't do the MSM and know nothing about it. But, the answer to your question is no or, atleast, nothing I noticed.

·
Registered
670 Posts
You abandoned your post! I hope you didn't go and buy that stuff!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
^^^ LOL @ goddess. You shoulda never showed them those pics and said you used makari
thats all they needed to see... lololol
Mm Hmm.. I can't stand people like that. Take what they want and hit it!
I see they read my post by their last login date. I posted all of that not even to recieve a thank you or anything. It's all good.

I've seen it happen. People think they've found a good product, run off, only to come back to the board they've abandoned and ask for help.

I'll keep certain things to my self and/or PM certain people who I think won't repeat certain things on a message board.

[email protected] certain 3 times in one sentence.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
goddess of earth girl i still have not used makari !!!

in august i moved AND MY INTERNET HAS BEEN CUT OFF SINCE !!!!

the only way i've been checking this forum is by checking it in wifi hotspots ...and everytime i go there it's like i'm rushed out ...

BUT I MEANT TO TELL YOU THAT I HAVE NOT ABANDONED THE THREAD....and i have listened to your advice....although i must say...GIRLLLL your pics are the shizzzzz...lol its still tempting ....

i'm so depressed i moved to houston from wayyy up north AND MY SKIN HAS GOTTEN SOOOO DAMN DARK... even people have been commenting on it...

but to all the people who have been wondering about me...ITS BECAUSE MY DAMN INTERNET IS OFF...and its rare when i get to check the forum...

but damn yall i'm so depressed..i don't even know what to use now...

i am for sure not using hq because i know the risks...but i'm actually starting to consider mono again...

ugh...feel like crying

·
Registered
7,911 Posts
mellowkat, I was wondering where you were. I dont even bother with the depig.proboards forum anymore, nothing knowledgeable or useful ever comes out of there anymore, all they talk about are celebrities and benzyl arbutin which isnt even a real ingredient.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
btw when i say i'm considering using mono again...I HAVE NEVER USED MONO !!

but since late 2007 i have been contemplating on it...

ugh...yall know what ?...i'm going to send pratik lohda (developer of gloriel) another email...to see the status of gloriel as of late 2009.....will let you guys know what he says...if he replies

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mellowkat, I was wondering where you were. I dont even bother with the depig.proboards forum anymore, nothing knowledgeable or useful ever comes out of there anymore, all they talk about are celebrities and benzyl arbutin which isnt even a real ingredient.
amiqueer is this you ?

i haven't been on that forum since august..when my internet got cut off...but yeah i totally agree...that forum is full of herbalinn promoters..which i sorta knew from the get-go...but just didn't realize it because i had so much hope for herbalinn...

let's pray a actual product with actual results comes on the market soon

·
Registered
7,911 Posts
gloriel is years off, but may be the answer to our problems but then again, mellowkat, have u tried the Retin-A and HQ regimen? I know you dont want to mess with the HQ, a lot of people dont, but if it is used in low concentrations with Retin-A it can help lighten significantly along with a europea sunblock during the day.

Skin | care | talk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts