Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
yeah i was wondering the same too..because looking at your pics..i want to try makari now

·
Registered
670 Posts
Yes, LadyDanielle, I asked for it to be removed. You got me to thinking about those 'scam' sites. What did you want to read? LOL @ that smiley! I love the smilies!

MellowKat, please fight the temptation!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Forgot to add,
for the reminder about those scam sites. I wasn't thinking, at the time.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok yes, no problemo, thats important cuz thats what they do. They amaze me the legnths they go through. Its like why not try to make a product that works instead of all the scammy stuff they do. I appreciate you showing us those amazing results though!!

I wanted to read your response to my questions. What shade did you darken to after discontinuing use of makari? Are you finding your getting just as dramatic of results from your hq mixture?

·
Registered
670 Posts
I used Sure White lotion after Makari, so I don't remember which color I darkened to. I didn't, even, think to calculate my complexion. I was so focused on repairing it. It's been a few years. Sure White made me 'orangey'. Sure White, also, lightened a small scar I had. I'm lighter than I used to be in the beginning.

As for that HQ mixture, I'm excited to jump back on it. I took another bath then shower this evening and the peeling, still, isn't done. I'm thinking this mixture will give me the high-yellow look and will be more lasting. This 'fresh skin' should really go well. My feet are lightening with it as well as my, hard to lighten, bottom. My left foot is really turning yellow. I can see yellow spots where the colors coming through. I will start back with my mixture soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts