Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've been interested in facial skin products for a while, when I noticed my
"bad side". Especially tightening, firming, basically anti-aging products.
I've seen very expensive ones and don't know if they work. Or do you get what you pay for. Hope not, can't afford to spend $80.00 to reduce the
"appearance" of fine lines and wrinkles. I WANT MAGIC. However, I am a realist. Do any of the drug store brands work? Like L"OREAL, REVLON
even Roc. My 40th H.S reunion is coming up this summer. Have never been to
one and although I have a broken neck, I plan to wear at least 3" heels for
the first time in 8 years. Will have an ambulance on stand-by and bring
sensible shoes. The point being, I'd really like to look the best I can.
And physically I want to start with my face.
Any help or suggestions, which people have been kind enough to give, will
be appreciated.

Thanks Much,

fayeu1

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Fayeu
Well, I don't know what you're skin issues are, but one product that I liked from the first time I used it and thereafter was Green Cream:

Green Cream - Level 3 at DermStore

It seemed to brighten, tighten and smooth.
I used it at night alone. In the morning I used a vitamin C serum and a hyaluronic acid serum and sunscreen.

If you want something that will make you look great and rested even if for only a night, Estee Lauder Perfectionist Power Patches WORK!!!

Skincare - By Category - Problem Solvers - Perfectionist Power Correcting Patch for Deeper Eye Lines/Wrinkles — EstÃa9e Lauder Official Site

You are supposed to throw them away after each use, but I get about 2 uses out of them. They aren't cheap!

Hope you will have a wonderful time at your reunion!
PS- how did you break your neck????

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Fawnie,

I just saw your last(?) post, staing "get down" to your cat, while I'm yelling at my new kitten, get down. It's 5 am and he's into everything.

Thanks for the info. I write all this stuff down and pick and choose carefully.
Like so many of us I have to watch my expenses.

I broke my neck 8 yrs ago driving home from work. Although I am a lifelong insomniac, I feel asleep on my 2 hr drive home. Don't remember anything and
no one else was hurt or I would not have made it. It was a rainy,cold February night and I was going under the speed limit (50mph.) I ended up flying out the closed passenger window and fractured my 2nd cervical vertabrae and had such substantial damage I was expected to be DOA.
However, here I am walking, talking and wanting to look 56 instead of 57.
I'd really like to look 35, but I don't have THAT much brain damage.
Fawnie, I appreciate your asking.

Thanks,
Fayeu1

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi have you tried the galvanic spa with their age loc gels also they have many other anti aging products that work plus you can do them all at home ideal, hope your reunion goes well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts