Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! Thought I would take a moment and introduce myself. I'm Candi, I live in the cold northeastern region of Ohio.
I'm 31 and have been dealing with adult acne for the past 6 years or so. Hopefully with all of your guidance, I can clear it up and bring out that glow I used to have!
LOL

·
Registered
154 Posts
Welcome to the board Candi. There is a great section on adult acne. You have come to the right place!

·
Registered
713 Posts
candi7378 welcome to SCT! There are lots of people here to help you and make you feel better about youself. Read the forums and ask lots of questions and have fun!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
First thing i'd say about any kind of acne is look at your diet... how is it?
In all honesty Whoa, my diet isn't the best. I'm a coffee junkie, never eat breakfast and snack late at night. It's hard to eat right as im always on the run.

·
Registered
413 Posts
It has been in the 90's for nine months.......I would pay big bucks to be in the snow

Florida is too hot, Ohio is too cold! I am searching for the happy medium but Alaska sounds good about now with all of the record breaking temperatures we have had this year

Oh I am done waiting patiently for the snow. I'm excited for it!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It has been in the 90's for nine months.......I would pay big bucks to be in the snow

Florida is too hot, Ohio is too cold! I am searching for the happy medium but Alaska sounds good about now with all of the record breaking temperatures we have had this year
I hear Alaska is breathtakingly beautiful, don't know that I would live there though. I love the cold and snow, but im sure like you in the 90's, it would get to be annoying after a while.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts