Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, A few days ago i've been noticing laugh lines starting to appear on my face, no big deal just very thin almost invisible creases but can be seen from very up close.. Now I have so many questions, so is that normal ? Does everyone have them? and do they get worse from there or just stay the same for years? I'm 25 years old male and have been pretty self conscious about them recently. Also, what serums, moisturizers do you advice me to use? Can I prevent them or slow them down? Could use your advice and reassurance and help please? Thank you so much!

·
Administrator
33,721 Posts
Yes everyone has them, come on, you can look around and see most people have laugh lines, they aren't a bad thing!
Invest in a good Vit C serum, sunscreen, and use a moisturizer, you will be fine. Protect your skin daily from sun damage, which causes you to age before your time.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Yes everyone has them, come on, you can look around and see most people have laugh lines, they aren't a bad thing!
Invest in a good Vit C serum, sunscreen, and use a moisturizer, you will be fine. Protect your skin daily from sun damage, which causes you to age before your time.

Lol @gymrat.. yea we all got them.. even little kids.. you cant expect ur face to stretch wihout anY lines.. only botox might do it possible.. but dont think of that.. you are good the way u are i bet ;)

·
Administrator
33,721 Posts
Lol @gymrat .. yea we all got them.. even little kids.. you cant expect ur face to stretch wihout anY lines.. only botox might do it possible.. but dont think of that.. you are good the way u are i bet ;)
Right? @mccartney.........I never think of laugh lines as a bad thing, instead think of them as trophies to the challenges you've faced, the goals you've reached, and the dreams you've achieved :thumbsup: they tell a story, so embrace them :heart:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Nothing to add other than to come D the really good advice on this thread. Many think the Internet is dangerous but nopes! Some good is online too.

Good to see you still around Gymrat! 🥰

·
Administrator
33,721 Posts
Nothing to add other than to come D the really good advice on this thread. Many think the Internet is dangerous but nopes! Some good is online too.

Good to see you still around Gymrat! 🥰
@Fortunecookie where have you been? So great to see you 💕 How do you like the new platform? Much better, right?

And yes......there truly is good advice out there, you just have to find it ;)

·
Registered
179 Posts
@Fortunecookie where have you been? So great to see you 💕 How do you like the new platform? Much better, right?

And yes......there truly is good advice out there, you just have to find it ;)
Oh yes! It's much more modern and refreshed. I've been very well thank God. I hope same with you and that you enjoyed your visit late last year.

·
Administrator
33,721 Posts
Oh yes! It's much more modern and refreshed. I've been very well thank God. I hope same with you and that you enjoyed your visit late last year.
LOVED my visit, I can't wait to come back. I've been great as well.

Let me know how the oil works out for the ginger (y)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts