Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG!! I'm in love!! My face looked AMAZING after I washed it tonight! I mean.... wonderful. That thing got the flakies off my face and it didn't feel at ALL irritated afterwards. This thing is MAGICAL!! How did I survive without it? I want to buy one for all of my sisters (6 of them) and my nieces and girlfriends! Thank you ladies so much!! I got it fairly quickly from NCN. I can't wait to wash my face again tomorrow. lol

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
I LOVE that cloth, cannot hardly go a day without using it. It gets the flakies from RA and TCA like nothing else. My skin looks smooth and polished after. Been using it about 6 months now so I really REALLY need a new one. My mom tried it while she was visiting and I can see I need to buy one for her also.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I am retarded, I cannot use it. I have tried and I just do not seem to get the effect everyone else does. I am so annoyed.

·
Registered
419 Posts

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Lexi it took me a little while to get use to it also. You have to be really gentle with it, do not press to your skin too hard. Use circular motions. Use it moist after cleansing your face no cleansers with it. Do not use it right now if you are using TCA or red from any RA irritation.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
I agree with Goat....think of it as a chamois for your face and drag it across your skin to polish rather than scrubbing. It looks gentle but it can be powerful if you press too hard or go over your skin too many times with it. I really burned my skin badly with it until I got used to it. Be gentle with it til you get the hang of it!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
222 Posts
Just wondering is these microfiber cloth from NCN is the same as Microfiber Make-up Cloth? if so I don't need to buy it as I got it for free from DianaYvonne.com

·
Registered
881 Posts
no those are two different products but they are same material, microfiber . any use of microfiber exfoliates your face because of how the the fibers are cut. mine(simple car shammy that is made of microfiber) is so gentle i never have any iritation and my redness is gone because i use to exfoliate with biore face polish and the clothe is thin and lite and extremal gentle, easy enough for a baby!!. try using a car microfiber cloth because it is mostly the basic kind of microfiber. you can find them anywhere from 1$ dollar to 7$ at auto places and walmart, k mart ect
. i bring them everywhere because ya know how your skin makes oils during the day, i just sweep this clothe over my face(both dry) and my skin looks gorgeous and glowing

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Just wondering is these microfiber cloth from NCN is the same as Microfiber Make-up Cloth? if so I don't need to buy it as I got it for free from DianaYvonne.com
Yeh it appears to be the same type of weave as NCN's, but I wonder if DianaYvonne's is smaller.....for that price it must be....Mytwocents can you measure it and tell me?
Microfiber Makeup Remover 4 x 4

Skin | care | talk

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Thx emily. Ackshully 4" is plenty big...I only use a corner of my big NCN one and have thought about cutting it in half to have 2. Is the DY one very thick? NCN's is about the heft of an ordinary premium washcloth and has satin binding...it is thick!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
It sure looks like the same thing, cut into a quarter size of the original that we get from NCN.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Wow only $2.50. I may get several of these. I burned myself the first few times too. My upper eyelids especially ( owieeeeeeeeeee )

·
Registered
222 Posts
Yeh it appears to be the same type of weave as NCN's, but I wonder if DianaYvonne's is smaller.....for that price it must be....Mytwocents can you measure it and tell me?
Microfiber Makeup Remover 4 x 4
4 X 4, the link you posted is exactly what I've got from DianaYvonne, it's so soft and the size is good for face, everytime I placed an order over $25 from DY I got it for free.

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
No mytwocents, the cloth from DianaYvonne isn't the same as the one from NCN. I have one from Diana. It isn't nearly as thick as the one from NCN. Plus the one from NCN is more of a waffle weave, if that makes any sense-

get the one from NCN, you will be amazed!!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts