·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 plain GREEK yogurt

4 table spoons of Olive Oil or any kind of hydrating oil

3 large liquid OMEGA 3 capsules cut open and poured in

2 tablespoons Morrocan oil

Mix together and be sure to apply it to your entire head, tie it up in a bun and wrap it with a towel or something you dont care about dirtying, leave it on for a couple extra hours before you go to sleep and when you wake up in the morning, rinse and shampoo and condition and style as normal. Your hair will be hydrated and nourished and if you get this in once a week you will notice a dramatic difference in hair especially if it is processed,dried or suffers from heat damage !!! It will change your hair for the better!!! i love it !

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
1 plain GREEK yogurt

4 table spoons of Olive Oil or any kind of hydrating oil

3 large liquid OMEGA 3 capsules cut open and poured in

2 tablespoons Morrocan oil

Mix together and be sure to apply it to your entire head, tie it up in a bun and wrap it with a towel or something you dont care about dirtying, leave it on for a couple extra hours before you go to sleep and when you wake up in the morning, rinse and shampoo and condition and style as normal. Your hair will be hydrated and nourished and if you get this in once a week you will notice a dramatic difference in hair especially if it is processed,dried or suffers from heat damage !!! It will change your hair for the better!!! i love it !
Thanks for sharing this lovely recipe.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Omega 3 capsules?! Never thought of that! I have some that I'm not using. I'll add those to my deep conditioner next time I wash. Thanks!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I love this! I will try it out next week .......I am getting over a cold and don't want to walk around with a wet head just yet.....hope it's ok to share this recipe......thanks! I have heard of versions of this...but the yoghurt part is probably the best addition..Alyssa

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thanks for such informative post regarding the care for hairs and being homemade mask i like it more.
Its always good to have natural treatment on any problems.Here are some more tips i would like to share about hair care.
how to tame frizzy hair

·
Registered
117 Posts
I will definitely give this a try been trying out some home made treatment. If any care to try this one it made my hair feel so soft. I did a Pre -wash hot oil treatment the day before I wash with my aloe Vera and AVC shampoo then I deep condition with this I use 1 ripe banana 1/2 ripe avocado I tablespoon plane yogurt guess the Greek will be the best, 2 tablespoon coconut cream,10 drops of Vite. I blend all very well in a blender make sure its blend well so the banana will not be left in your hair after. for thickness I add a bit of conditioner I leave it in the hair for 1 or 2 hours or 10 to 15 Min's under dryer then wash. if anyone use this hope you get the same result has I did notice less breakage in my hair has well. *edit by Mod*

·
Registered
24 Posts
For a rich mask for your hair that will restore essential nutrients for over proccessed hair the best products would be dairy and aminoacides.
Here is a mask for your hair you can do at home with dairy products:
1 egg,
2 tbsp of cream cheese
2 tbsp of cream
2 tbsp of butter
2 tbsp of water
1/4 of grapefruit
** If you happened to have castor oil, add one tbsp of castor oil.
Blend all ingredients in blender, apply mask to your hair for 5 min, then rinse and let it dry.
Also helps to rinse your hair in apple cider.This mask makes hair shiny and healthy looking.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts